Reporting and Analytics Consultant Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings?
You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on two 2012 âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).
The Reporting and Analytics Consultant works with Workdayâs customers on implementation projects, with a focus on Workdayâs reporting tools.Â This role works closely with the clientâs project team to ensure the customerâs successful deployments of Workday reports.Â The Reporting and Analytics Consultant will help manage the reporting deliverables associated with Workday implementation projects.
Position available in Pleasanton, CA
What You'll Do
- Become an expert in all of Workday's report writing tools
- Perform the following on an engagement :
- Understand client legacy reporting requirements and match to Workday reporting capabilities
- Identify a strategy for building reports using client resources and Workday professional services using the Workday solution
- Â Build reports using Workday's report writing tools
- Assist the client in testing the Workday solution and providing knowledge transfer sessions
Skills You'll Need
- Ability to help clients resolve reporting issues requiring in depth expertise in the Workday solution
- Complete the work assigned to you by the Engagement Manager within the budgeted time allocated
- Understand Workdayâs Implementation Methodology and use it on all engagements
- Help mentor new consultants
- Ensure the client takes advantage of Workday best practices
- Ensure the client is referencable once the client is in production
- Participate in update training and other events that help share oneâs product skills with other consultants
- Provide the Engagement Manager with status reports and keep them apprised of overall project status
- 3+ years report writing experience with enterprise reporting tools for ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, or PeopleSoft reporting tools, SQL).
- 2+ years experience with data warehousing and business intelligence software (Cognos, OBIEE, MicroStrategy, SAP Business Warehouse, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of building reports for HRMS and/or Financial Management systems.
- Experience implementing Workday, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft or similar ERP applications
- Previous consulting experience either as an internal consultant or with a consulting/software company
- Familiarity with big data analytics tools
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
- Functional and technical experience a plus
- Ability to work in diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams
- Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities
- Bachelor degree required
- Passion for customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel Â 25%
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services