Reputation Advisor, SMB ReputationDefender
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED The Opportunity:
Reputation.com is the leading company in the exploding on-line reputation management space. With over one million users and tens of millions in revenue, Reputation.com is one of the hottest companies in Silicon Valley. We are looking for talented account management professionals to manage a new business product for small and medium sized businesses in the US.
Who Will Succeed:
Individuals who would like to help businesses to gain control of their online reputation and consult with companies on improving reviews, online content and social media relationships. You will develop close professional relationships with your clients and help them to become the next online reputation success story. This is a fast-paced job requiring strong organization skills. You must also possess the enthusiasm needed to succeed in a dynamic startup environment. Lastly, you must be highly motivated and ambitious as you will successfully manage, develop and maintain a portfolio of 200+ accounts.
- 2-5 years of experience in the online consumer space
- Experience managing accounts in software, SaaS or recurring revenue products & services
- Enthusiasm to work across teams in the company to ensure the client?s needs are met
- Assist clients with onboarding process, which includes understanding the clients? objectives, collecting pertinent information, and clearly presenting the product to the client.
- Ability to work well under pressure, and thrive in an environment with a high volume of tasks
- Ensure successful achievement of client goals through each accounts lifespan
- Ability to solve problems, assess clients needs and find creative solutions to client challenges
- Possess incredible drive and stamina
- Desire to excel and grow within the organization
- Undergraduate degree
- Strong computer literacy and product or technical expertise in online privacy, SEO and social media.
- Strong consulting, written and verbal communication skills.
- Track record of success in a fast-paced, independent account management role.
- Immediate responsiveness to all internal and external inquiries, ability to multitask.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and organizational skills.
- Willingness to do ?whatever it takes? to get the job done and help colleagues.
- Previous experience using Salesforce, Marketo or similar preferred.
Overall this is a great opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley that is generating significant revenue, has world class management, has raised over $60 million in funding and is playing in an exploding market segment. If this excites you, we?d love to meet you!
Reputation.com is an equal-opportunity employer and offers competitive compensation and benefits.
||2694 Middlefield Road |
Redwood City, CA 94063
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED