Research/Lead Prototype Engineer Narus
Research/Lead Prototype Engineer? Help
Please fill in the information below and use the navigational buttons to continue.
Warning: Using your browser's Back and Forward buttons may produce undesirable results.
Narus, Inc. is seeking a Research/Lead Prototype Engineer who is an integral member of Narus' Research and Development team. In this position the candidate will research, design and develop a scalable and distributed platform for a new product prototype based on Narus' ongoing cutting-edge research. The candidate will be responsible for designing and implementing a new platform: a large, scalable, distributed software system.
Requires: Master's Degree in Computer Science plus two years of experience and the following special requirements:
1) 1 year of experience performing optimization of applications on Android operating systems
2) 6 months of experience in flexible application parsing
3) 6 months of experience in development of BNF-like language for specifying application grammar
4) 6 months of experience working with Distributed Networking Monitoring
5) 6 months of experience working with stream query processing systems
||500 Logue Avenue |
Mountain View, CA 94043