Research Manager E-Poll Market Research
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED E-Poll, an innovative entertainment research supplier in Los Angeles, seeks a Research Manager to manage syndicated research products, as well as custom market research projects. The ideal candidate will have vendor-side experience, preferably with an entertainment or consumer packaged goods focus, as well as a solid quantitative research background. Experience with online market research is preferred. Primary responsibilities include the start-to-finish management of research projects (i.e., methodology and questionnaire design, sample planning, field-management, data analysis and report writing.)
- Minimum 2-3 years in primary market research, preferably in a research supplier environment
- Understanding of market research methodology
- Questionnaire design skills
- Strong project management skills
- Professional and proactive approach to job responsibilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail a must
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills needed to manage relationships with internal staff and clients
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work under tight deadlines
- Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in entertainment/television a plus.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED