Reservations Assistant (Freelance), HowAboutWe For Couples HowAboutWe
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED HowAboutWe for Couples is looking for a freelance Reservations Assistant. This person will work with our HowAboutWe for Couples members to book their dates. As the Reservations Assistant, you'll get to help people in relationships spend more time with each other on some of the most unique dates in NYC.
- Collect reservations details from members via email
- Correspond with vendors to book dates via phone or email
- Manage reservations calendar and database
- Keep the Community Director and Head of Reservations abreast of vendor and booking issues
- Commitment of 20-35 hours/week in our office in Dumbo, Brooklyn as well as the possibility of weekend and/or night shifts worked from home. Scheduling is flexible.
- A friendly, professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Top-notch organizational and follow-up skills
This is an hourly position for one month and the possibility of future monthly employment.
To apply, please send your resume and a brief cover letter to Jessica Tom, Community Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
||20 Jay Street |
Brooklyn, NY 11201
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED