Resident Project Manager (Off-site) Martin Group, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED CHR Solutions has immediate openings for Resident Project Managers. The Resident Project Manager will provide support to clients in the areas of Outside Plant construction management and staking coax, copper, and fiber optic lines and is responsible for client satisfaction in all aspects of CHR Solutions OSP operations.
1. Coordinate Outside Plant construction projects with client, contractors, and company personnel.
2. Interpret plans and specifications to ensure that construction projects meet compliance requirements and deadlines.
3. Observe incorporation of materials, equipment and workmanship by contractors to make sure that contract and specifications are followed.
4. Document all changes to project scope and costs.
5. Assign and supervise all inspection activities.
6. Conduct area coverage surveys.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Technical degree or high school education preferred.
- Five or more years of telecommunication experience.
- Two or more years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Experience in serving rural ILECs and CLECs.
- Experience with RUS materials and procedures.
- Ability to travel 90 to on-site projects.
- Current drivers license and reliable personal transportation.
||Houston, TX |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED