Consulting Resource Planner
It is a great time to join Infor, we are the third largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 70,000 customers in 164 countries improve operations, drive growth and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology that delivers a rich user experience, and flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises or both.
Our North American Consulting Resource Planning organization is looking for a Resource Planner. This is a virtual role and can be based anywhere
Resource Staffing (80%)
· Schedule a staff of qualified consultants prepared to meet the needs of the client base.
· Effectively and efficiently coordinate consultant schedules by gaining a knowledge of the applications and related technologies, and learn the SA application, as well as a detailed understanding of the ICS engagement principles, tools, and methodologies.
· Responsible for third party scheduling and for demand planning within their area of responsibility.
· Coordinate and scheduling all third party resources to augment staffing when necessary.
· Facilitating accurate and up-to-date visibility to approved third party partners' resources and availability and schedules.
· Completing monthly, quarterly and yearly forecasts, as requested by management, on a timely basis.
· Identification of business opportunities for business partners and for subcontractors at appropriate margins.
· Continually promoting and improving a positive working relationship with Services resources and sales team members that includes assisting the sales staff as needed in sales presentations and implementation planning guidance.
· Understand and articulate technology and strategic directions.
· Possess a generalized knowledge of products, and the ability to apply this knowledge to the implementation planning and scheduling process.
· Identify scarce skill needs and work with resource managers, coaches and team members, and the Manager of Training and Development to fill scarce skill gaps as appropriate
Resource Staffing (20%)
· Same as above plus:
· Assist with maximization of billable utilization and consulting rates for consulting staff balanced by customer satisfaction and sales.
· Providing billable utilization, overall utilization, and revenue generation reports by resource, as required by management.
· Keeping abreast of headcount risks and opportunities and managing to the budgeted headcount plan.
· Demand Planning for area of responsibility, highlighting resource constraints, risk and bench.
· Promote communication of the Resource Management vision and other pertinent information throughout the consulting staff.
· Contribute and implement ideas and action plans to improve the planning and scheduling processes.
|Location:||Remote Office, OR |