Resource Staffing (80%)
· Schedule a staff of qualified consultants prepared to meet the needs of the client base.
· Effectively and efficiently coordinate consultant schedules by gaining a knowledge of the applications and related technologies, and learn the SA application, as well as a detailed understanding of the ICS engagement principles, tools, and methodologies.
· Responsible for third party scheduling and for demand planning within their area of responsibility.
· Coordinate and scheduling all third party resources to augment staffing when necessary.
· Facilitating accurate and up-to-date visibility to approved third party partners' resources and availability and schedules.
· Completing monthly, quarterly and yearly forecasts, as requested by management, on a timely basis.
· Identification of business opportunities for business partners and for subcontractors at appropriate margins.
· Continually promoting and improving a positive working relationship with Services resources and sales team members that includes assisting the sales staff as needed in sales presentations and implementation planning guidance.
· Understand and articulate technology and strategic directions.
· Possess a generalized knowledge of products, and the ability to apply this knowledge to the implementation planning and scheduling process.
· Identify scarce skill needs and work with resource managers, coaches and team members, and the Manager of Training and Development to fill scarce skill gaps as appropriate
Resource Staffing (20%)
· Same as above plus:
· Assist with maximization of billable utilization and consulting rates for consulting staff balanced by customer satisfaction and sales.
· Providing billable utilization, overall utilization, and revenue generation reports by resource, as required by management.
· Keeping abreast of headcount risks and opportunities and managing to the budgeted headcount plan.
· Demand Planning for area of responsibility, highlighting resource constraints, risk and bench.
· Promote communication of the Resource Management vision and other pertinent information throughout the consulting staff.
· Contribute and implement ideas and action plans to improve the planning and scheduling processes.
|Location:||multiple, multiple |