Resource Planner Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
Germany, Erkrath,Max-Planck-Strasse 15C
Monday, January 28, 2013
CONSULTING RESOURCE PLANNER-Remote
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 12,000 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 75,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
Job Location: Remote-Germany, Switzerland, or Austria
Job Position: Consulting Resource Planner
SUMMARY: In this role the successful candidate will be responsible for scheduling and coordinating consulting services for our Consulting engagements. This role will be responsible for scheduling Infor Consultants as well as sourcing/scheduling third party consultants, in assigned geography/product. Additionally, this role will help ensure maximum billing utilization and revenue generation by providing reports by resource, monitor headcount risks, and work with Demand Planning, Headcount Plan and Bench.
* Schedule and staff qualified consultants prepared to meet the needs of the consulting client base.
* Understand consulting resource skills, competencies and staffing preferences while keeping business needs in mind.
Effectively and efficiently coordinate consultant schedules by gaining knowledge of various applications and related technologies.
* Responsible for third party sourcing and scheduling for demand planning within their area of responsibility to augment staffing when necessary.
* Facilitate accurate and up-to-date visibility to approved third party partners' resources and availability and schedules.
* Complete monthly, quarterly and yearly forecasts, as requested by management, on a timely basis.
* Continually promote and improve a positive working relationship with Services resources and sales team members.
* Understand and articulate various technology and strategic directions.
* Possess a generalized knowledge of Infor products, and the ability to apply this knowledge to the implementation planning and scheduling process.
* Identify scarce skill needs and work with resource managers, coaches and team members, and the Manager of Training and Development to fill scarce skill gaps as appropriate.
* Promote communication of the Resource Management vision and other pertinent information throughout the consulting staff.
* Contribute and implement ideas and action plans to improve the planning and scheduling processes.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor Degree in a business related field and/or equivalent work experience.
* Proven ability to develop and maintain effective internal and external business relationships
* Proven ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly-changing environment
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Excellent planning, time management, communication, decision making, presentation and organization skills
* Proven ability to learn and comprehend technologies and the impact on business
* Professional services experience
* Previous software vendor experience
* HR or recruiting experience
Send to Friend