POSITION: Resource Planner, Presales
LOCATION: Remote based
In this role the successful candidate will be responsible for scheduling and coordinating presales consulting services for our sales (demo) engagements. This role will be responsible for scheduling Infor Solutions Consultants, in assigned geography/product. Additionally, this role will help ensure maximum utilization and revenue generation by providing reports by resource, monitor headcount risks, and work with Demand Planning, Headcount Plan and Bench.
RESPONSIBILITIES: * Schedule and staff qualified Solutions Consultants prepared to meet the needs of the Sales team.
* Understand Presales resource skills, competencies and staffing preferences while keeping business needs in mind.
Effectively and efficiently coordinate consultant schedules by gaining knowledge of various applications and related technologies.
* Responsible for third party sourcing and scheduling for demand planning within their area of responsibility to augment staffing when necessary.
* Complete monthly, quarterly and yearly forecasts, as requested by management, on a timely basis.
* Continually promote and improve a positive working relationship with Presales resources and sales team members.
* Understand and articulate various technology and strategic directions.
* Possess a generalized knowledge of Infor products, and the ability to apply this knowledge to the implementation planning and scheduling process.
* Identify scarce skill needs and work with resource managers, coaches and team members, and the Manager of Training and Development to fill scarce skill gaps as appropriate.
* Promote communication of the Resource Management vision and other pertinent information throughout the consulting staff.
* Contribute and implement ideas and action plans to improve the planning and scheduling processes.
· EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor Degree in a business related field and/or equivalent work experience.
· REQUIRED SKILLS:
o Proven ability to develop and maintain effective internal and external business relationships
o Proven ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly-changing environment
o Excellent problem solving skills
o Excellent planning, time management, communication, decision making, presentation and organization skills
o Proven ability to learn and comprehend technologies and the impact on business
* 1-3 years overall professional experience
* Team scheduling experience
* Previous software vendor experience
* HR or recruiting experience
|Location:||Remote Office, OR |