Returns Specialist Meraki
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Meraki makes the networking products and services that enable broadband access to thousands of networks and millions of client devices worldwide. Meraki believes in hiring the best and brightest. We offer great benefits, competitive salaries and free lunches. But what really sets Meraki apart is the opportunity to work at a company that is growing rapidly; where we wear many hats, learn on the fly and are rewarded for our efforts with happy customers and even faster growth. Meraki is a fast-paced creative and customer-oriented company with a great office space in Mission Bay. We are looking for a Returns Specialist to support the operations and sales teams. This opportunity requires an experienced individual with high attention to detail, excellent problem solving abilities and an enthusiastic attitude.
- Understand and accurately manager the meraki returns process
- Return transaction processing
- Clearly communicate with internal and external sales reps and the distribution center on return issues
- Issue resolution
- Run, audit and share reverse logistics reports
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree is required
- 2+ years experience as an order admin, CSR or similiar experience required
- Experience with technology sales process required
- MS Excel intermediate skills are required
- Excellent organization and communications skills required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Salesorce.com and Dynamics Great Plains (or similiar ERP system) skills are preferred
- Professional, reliable and able to multi-task
Must be able to provide references upon request.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your resume as an attachment.
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED