Revenue Manager Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings? You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on 2012 & 2013's âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).Â
Workday is searching for a versatile Revenue Manager to join the Corporate Accounting Revenue team located in Pleasanton, California. Reporting to the Senior Revenue Manager, this person will play a pivotal role as Workday continues to thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
Main Job Tasks and ResponsibilitiesÂ
- Work with Sales, Sales Operations and Legal during contract negotiations to provide guidance and suggestions for areas relating to revenue recognition in accordance with GAAP and the Companyâs Revenue Policies.
- Review revenue contracts and recognize revenue in compliance with revenue recognition guidelines SAB 104, and ASC 605-25.
- Maintain the Core Subscription Revenue Workbook with detail and accuracy.
- Prepare technical accounting memos and analyses, and research issues as needed.
- Make and review journal entries and perform and review reconciliations for revenue and deferred accounts to ensure an accurate and timely close.
- Help fellow team members in their professional growth.
- Backup for revenue team members.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key business partners.
- Deliver the highest standard of departmental, cross departmental and cross regional customer service.
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley including liaising with internal and external auditors during quarterly reviews and annual audit.
- Revenue reporting, including the CFO Binder Schedules, analyses and forecasting.
- Lead and assist with other special projects as needed.
- Key member of the WOW team; implementation of Workday Contracts and Revenue Management.
Education and Experience
- Bachelorâs degree in Accounting/Finance
- CPA with Big 4 experience preferred
- Minimum of 12 years related experience in Accounting
- Experience in the SaaS industry and with the application of ASC 985-605-25
- Familiarity with ASC 985-605
- Attention to detail, yet can see the big picture
- Ability to work independently with excellent follow through and the ability to bring issues to closure
- Constantly strive for improvement in the areas of automation, scalability, and best practices
- Can-do attitude and the ability to meet deadlines
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services