Revenue Optimization Specialist (SQL, T-SQL, Analytics) Certona Corporation
Certona has been selected again (as of 2013) as a Top Personalization Leader for five consecutive years (never been done before) on Internet Retailer's Top 500 Guide. This is something that we're all very proud of here!
- Revenue Optimization specialist with a focus on delivery of best practice solutions to support ecommerce optimization with proven success through demonstrable ROI
- eCommerce experience from a retail practitioner perspective
- Design and delivery of complex eCommerce Optimization projects for new and existing customers.
- Requires strong communication skills bridging business and analytics teams while building client relationships.
- Optimization of omni-channel ecommerce environments
- Marketing analytics
- Web analytics and segmentation
- Multi-variant testing - tools and methodologies
- Manage optimization projects including but not limited to: website, e-mail, mobile, and contact center personalized recommendations, as well as configuration for test, final analysis and presentation of results
- Track and manage A/B and Performance testing to successful resolution
- Establish and balance priorities and activities between many simultaneously progressing projects
- Relate ongoing status and outcome of service deliverables to account managers for ongoing customer support
- eCommerce experience required
- Strong understanding of web site performance drivers, and the ability to use data to drive fundamental web marketing decisions and strategies
- Strong knowledge of Web Analytics and Segmentation review
- Strong Experience with multi-variant testing tools and methodologies
- Marketing Analytics experience
- Strong communication skills required: written and oral, able to tailor message format and content to the audience. Strong presentation skills
- Experience managing complex customer relationships
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects to multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Positive, can-do attitude required
- Expert-level experience with Excel and other data presentation tools
- Experience with T-SQL or SQL
- Experience in SSIS or SSRS
- Experience auditing and implementing web analytics tools on web sites, with the ability to identify and recommend improvements and fixes
- Experience with A/B or multivariate website testing tools (Test and Target, Sitespect Optimost, etc.)
- Strong analytic skills and ability to learn new concepts and software applications quickly and efficiently
- Experience working with business intelligence systems and/or an enterprise data warehouse
- BA/BS required
As of 2012 San Diego-based Certona was selected four consecutive years as the Top Personalization Leader on Internet Retailer's Top 500 Guide. This is something that we're all very proud of here.
5 - 20M RaisedInvestors: ABS Ventures All Jobs: at Certona Corporation
|Headquarters:||9520 Towne Centre Drive|
San Diego, CA 92121
|Company Profile:||At Certona, our vision is to intelligently optimize and personalize the entire customer experience for each individual across all touch points, including their web site experience, e-mail, mobile, in-store, call center and social networks.
As the Pioneers of Personalization, we're a dynamic company that's shaping the world of personalized product and content recommendations for social, mobile and ecommerce applications. Our employees love working here, mostly for the fast pace, rapid growth, fun people, and great benefits. Not to mention, we're only one block from the beach in beautiful Del Mar, California.
We offer a competitive benefits package and the opportunity to work with some of the greatest technical and creative minds in the industry.
Support Certona Corporation with Social Media services