The Revenue Recognition Analyst is responsible for reviewing contracts and establishing the related revenue recognition consistent with internal policies and U.S. GAAP. This position will work closely with various company departments to achieve this and ready contracts for customer signature.
Duties and responsibilities
· Review license, support and services contracts and establish the related revenue recognition in accordance with internal policy and US GAAP.
· Provide direction to the Business in structuring contracts.
· Document revenue determinations accurately and clearly in the internal systems.
· Ensure all month & quarter end close tasks are completed within deadlines.
· Enforce internal policies and procedures.
· Assist with internal or external audit queries on revenue recognition.
· Assist with VSOE and BESP testing as required.
· Ad hoc tasks and other reasonable duties to fulfill the needs of the role
· Strong analytical and interpretational skills with good attention to detail
· Innovative thinking and problem solving skills with ethical principles and values
· Customer focussed with strong communication skills
· Ability to handle time pressure and change with a flexible attitude
· Excellent organisational skills
· Ability to work and contribute in a team environment
· Dedication to achieving team and personal work objectives
· French or German language skills are required
Knowledge, Skills and Experience (,)
· Finance / Accounting knowledge (E)
· Revenue Recognition / Revenue Accounting Experience (D)
· Experience of working in a software company (D)
· Professional accounting qualification or educated to degree level (D)
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (D)
|Location:||multiple, multiple |