RF Application Engineer LitePoint
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Employment CategoryRegular Full Time
Duties & Responsibilities
As an Application Engineer you work in a team to develop and deliver advanced solutions for integrating LitePoint products. You will work closely with IC-partners and customers to provide technical support, demonstration, training, system installation and troubleshooting services, and liaison with FAE resources to resolve issues.
Experience in design or test of wireless technologies is very important. You have to be familiar with wireless standards, and test requirements. The software is developed using C and C++, Python, Java Script, and Qt.
In your role you will to develop strong partner and customer relations at a technical level, to gain further insight to direction and needs of the customer. You have to be alert to competitive products and product positioning.
Basic Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required
1. BSEE required, MSEE preferred3 - 5 years experience
2. Experience in using and writing SW to control RF/system level test equipment such VSAs, VSGs, SAs, SGs, O-scopes, Power Meters, Vector and Scalar NA, Wireless Communication testers, etc.
3. Knowledge of the RF PHY requirements for the wireless communications standards such as:
802.15 Bluetooth 2.x,3.x
4. Experience from controlling RF chips.
5. Experience working with automated test programs and scripts in C, C++, Python, Labview, and Perl
6. Good troubleshooting, analysis, and problem solving skills
7. Some travel required
LitePoint is the leading provider of test solutions for the world's leading manufacturers of wireless modules and consumer electronics including smart phones, tablets and PCs. We are a Silicon Valley company founded in 2000 and our products have been used to optimize and verify the operation of over 1.75 billion wireless devices worldwide. In 2011 LitePoint was acquired by Teradyne, the leading supplier of automated test equipment used to test semiconductors, wireless products, data storage and complex electronic systems. In 2011, Teradyne had sales of $1.4 billion and employs approximately 3,200 people worldwide.
Position Subject to ITAR controlsNo
Relocation Available (Some relocation assistance has been approved for this role)Yes
||575 Maude Court |
Sunnyvale, CA 94085
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED