RF Hardware Diagnostics Engineer - Service LitePoint
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Division365 - LitePoint-LitePoint
Employment CategoryRegular Full Time
Duties & ResponsibilitiesOur ideal candidate is an excellent detective with good knowledge of, and interest in ,Wireless and RF technologies.
Performs engineering-level failure analysis of field return units ? with a mindset of continuous field performance improvements.
Requires total comfort and sound engineering analytics in resolving system, module, and component level issues independently,
Able to pick and drive closure to system and SW issues affecting product performance. Requires generating needed test scenarios, collecting data, and collaborating with appropriate individuals and suppliers internally and externally.
Drives timely and clean improvements, inclusive of the process, parts, and the needed design changes resulting from the analysis process.
Penetrates process yield issues and closes on field exposures.
Develops effective feedback mechanisms within the LitePoint community to ensure proactive improvements.
Develops effective field report formats, drives automation, publishes data, and makes scheduled presentations to the management team.
Responsible for in-house and field service technician?s training for the new product?s repair and failure analysis.
Basic Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required
1. Minimum BS Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
2. The successful candidate will have 5-10 years of industry experience in failure analysis, test, and product improvement activities.
3. Requires 2-3 years experience in RF products, processes, and failure analysis activities.
4. Able to spot, lead, and drive opportunities to closure.
5. Connectivity (WiFi, BT, etc.) and Cellular test system & application knowledge is highly desirable.
6. Excellent data analysis and reporting capabilities required.
7. A team player with tactful communication skills.
8. A persistent attention to detail, and a high level of comfort in working with detective nature of activities.
||575 Maude Court |
Sunnyvale, CA 94085
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED