Risk and Compliance Program Manager Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Are you a self-motivated risk and compliance professional looking to join one of the hottest cloud companies in the world?Â Do you enjoy building and managing compliance programs in fast paced and rapidly growing environments?
As a member of the rapidly growing Privacy, Ethics and Compliance Team at Workday, you will help build programs designed to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability (CIA) of our customers' most sensitive data.Â
The Risk and Compliance Program Manager is an important part of Workdayâs data privacy and compliance function. This position will interface with Workday's independent third party auditors during our SOC 1, SOC 2, FISMA and PCI related audit activities. This position is also responsible for coordination and execution of Workday's compliance initiatives related to industry, regulatory and contractual requirements and will advise internal business stakeholders on compliance requirements related to projects and initiatives. This role reports into and supports the Chief Privacy Officer, Director of Ethics and Compliance in ensuring that company practices, policies, processes, and procedures are performed in accordance with contractual and compliance requirements.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in an equivalent risk and compliance related role
- Familiar with industry compliance standards as they relate to Software as a Service, such as SOC1 (SSAE16), SOC2, ISO27001, FISMA and PCI
- Strong communications skills, both written and oral
- Familiarity with Cloud Computing and Software as a Service
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy is necessary in order to analyze and finalize documents
- Organized, responsive, and able to gain support and consensus with multiple stakeholders
- CISA or other certifications a plus
- BA or BS degree
- Managing compliance projects across multiple teams, including operations, security and development
- Developing internal policy and procedure documents to support Workday's compliance initiatives
- Assist in preparation and management of external compliance audit activities (SOC1, SOC2, ISO27001, PCI)
- Clearly explaining compliance program to third parties, including customers and vendors
- Collaborating regularly with leadership to address emerging compliance requirements
- Improving existing privacy, ethics and compliance processes and procedures
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services