Rochester Restaurant Technologies
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Installer Service Technician - Rochester, NY
WHO WE ARE
Revolutionizing the foodservice industry, Restaurant Technologies, Inc. (RTI) is the developer, distributor, and service provider of the foodservice industry's leading automated solution for storing, handling, and disposing of frying oil. Our solution is environmentally sound, eliminating handling concerns. Corporate website: http://www.rti-inc.com
RTI's innovative solution has revolutionized safety and operations by eliminating the previous hazards and inconvenience of handling frying oil with our closed loop system. RTI partners with biodiesel refiners to supply our used cooking oil as feedstock for sustainable energy.
Headquartered in suburban Minneapolis, Minnesota, with a growing number of depot sites strategically located acoss the U.S., RTI is a growing company, serving over 17,000 customer sites in over 42 metropolitan markets.
We serve the leaders in the foodservice industry which include - McDonald's, Burger King, Jack in the Box, Albertsons, White Castle, KFC, Carrabba's, Applebee's, Chili's, and leading independant restaurants.
The INSTALLER SERVICE TECHNICIAN is responsible installation & servicing our bulk oil equipment at customer locations
while providing world-class customer service.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Installation and services of the RTI bulk oil equipment
- Troubleshoot equipment and customer needs; assist with customer training
- Maintain proper paperwork standards & inventory
- Follows proper HACCP guidelines and & employee safety policies
- Utilize RTI phone protocols and follow customer service training standards
- Maintain proper parts and supply levels in RTI company service vehicles
- Participate in "on call" staff schedule rotation based on customer needs
- Provide general maintenance, and organization of all work areas
POSITION REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION
- High school diploma or equivalent
- CDL license preferred
- 1-3 years experience with equipment installations; vocational training a plus
- Professional appearance is required; excellent communication & written skills
- Perform basic mechanical and/or electrical aptitude and experience
BENEFITS & INCENTIVES
- Base salary + bonus potential
- Medical & dental insurance along with vision discount plan
- Basic & voluntary life insurance
- Long & Short-term disability
- Flex spending account (FSA) & reimbursement accounts
- 401(k) matching potential
To protect our employees and customers and provide a safe and healthy work environment, new hires are required to successfully complete a background check, drug test and motor vehicles check. Restaurant Technologies is EEO / Drug-Free Workplace.
Keywords: installation, hvac, service tech, appliance repair, maintenance, maintenance tech, maintenance technician, maintenance mechanic, wiring, plumbing, electrical, troubleshoot, troubleshooting, repair
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED