Rockstar Sales Assistant Intern Dining Dialog
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Dining Dialog is a cutting edge, full service new media marketing company servicing the restaurant, bar and food service industry. We are looking for smart, independent, Professional sales intern to join our growing company as Rockstar Sales Assistant Intern for Illinois and NW Indiana. You will capitalize on our successful experience with over 100 local clients to promote our social media and marketing programs. New media has become one of the fastest growing segments in marketing. We provide the marketing tools to help local restaurants, bars and small chains owners capture, build and maintain a customer base. Our sales Interns will receive ready strong qualified leads and also make outbound sales calls to a variety of local restaurant owners. We utilize integrated marketing solutions of Text Messaging, Mobile Marketing, E-mail Marketing and Social Media Marketing and Management, Print and Website Design and development for customer acquisition and retention for our customers.
Candidates must have sold advertising, digital products, online services or in a professional sales program.
Dining Dialog has done the three most important things to make you successful right away.
1. Developed profitable successful marketing programs for restaurant clients with good margins.
2. Developed pipeline of readymade leads through our partner(s) for you to close along with your own.
3. Developed brand name, track record and recognition
- Willing, and motivated to succeed
- Professional appearance
- Good sales presentation skills
- Must own car, laptop computer and can cover desired territory
- Must be comfortable cold-calling businesses
- Fluent in English, Spanish is a bonus
- Must be friendly, outgoing, and energetic
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
You will be responsible for local sales in your area, customer service and creativity in offering marketing and promotional services to help your restaurant clients reach their business objectives.
- Will use a CRM system and online project management system for customer management
- Provide solution to a customer's issue, and thinks out of the box
- Can work independently and use initiatives
- Obtain referrals and sales leads and secure business deals/?relations
- Networking, cold calling and scheduling client introductions and meetings
- Prepare presentations and proposals
- Establish build & maintain client relationships
- You will be required to work well with our industry partners and associates
- Work with our internal team to see to the successful implementation of each project
Ideal candidates can work independently, energetic, smart, knows about marketing, advertising or technology. Candidate shall be working with the founder and his team.
||Naperville, IL |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED