RSC Level 1 Engineer - Help Desk All Covered
All Covered, a division of Konica Minolta, is focused on enabling the success of small and medium-sized businesses through the effective use and management of technology. The company is the US industry leader in the provision of IT Services for companies with between 10 and 100 employees. Our company serves 37 of the top 100 cities in the US and has thousands of clients across every major industry.
Our comprehensive services, including network, server and desktop support, are delivered by a world-class team of technical experts. They possess a broad-based knowledge and take a vendor neutral approach. Our success with over 1,000 contracted clients has created a need for outstanding IT talent looking for exciting and lucrative career opportunities.
Our culture is based on a core team of professionals always striving to deliver the best solutions for our clients. We value honesty, enthusiasm, respect, ownership, excellence and a service oriented attitude. This culture is essential to our success, distinguishing us from our competition and enabling us to hire and retain the best and brightest people in this business.
The Remote Support Center Level 1 Engineer (L1) position is an entry-level technical position into All Covered and our Remote Support Center (RSC). The RSC is a group focused on resolving issues remotely for our nationwide client base. The L1 position responds to, resolves, and escalates incoming technical client issues and requests submitted by phone, e-mail, or our client portal.
Duties and Essential Role Functions:
- Provide expert remote desktop support and basic server administration with a focus on:
-Service delivery quality
- Drive to meet and exceed organizational goals for:
-Cost per Contact
-First Contact Resolution Rate
-Average Speed to Answer
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills to provide phone support including:
-Listening to the customer to gain an accurate understanding of the situation
-Being empathetic to the customer?s situation and having a sense of urgency to resolve the issue
-Producing accurate and detailed documentation at the client and incident level
- Provide expert remote support for desktops, printers, mobile devices, and basic server administration.
- Follow task creation, work, closure, and escalation procedures
- Support team members with resolving client issues
- Meet or exceed position Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Excel in the areas of:
-Remote troubleshooting skills
-Client service skills
-Technical competencies defined for the position
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as requested to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- Call Center experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 to 2 years of experience with troubleshooting and providing remote support
- BA, BS or similar degree in Computers/Electronics or relevant experience
- At least one of the following industry certifications is required:
-Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA)
- 1+ years of experience troubleshooting the current versions of the Windows Desktop Operating Systems
- 1+ years of experience with basic administration of the following:
-The most current versions of the Windows Server family operating system
-The most current versions of Microsoft Active Directory
-The most current versions of Microsoft Exchange Server
- Familiarity with the use of and troubleshooting current version of the Mac OS (Desktop) is a plus
- Working knowledge of mobile devices, laptops and desktops
- Working knowledge of common desktop applications including the most current version of Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of current tape and common business-class online backup solutions
- Working knowledge of client/server printing
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills, attention to details
- Adept at reading, writing, and interpreting technical documentation and procedure manuals
- Ability to present ideas and solutions in user-friendly language
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to type between 30 to 45 words per minute
Candidates will be expected to interact daily with business leaders, department leaders, team members, and a variety of clients. Reports to and interacts with local Manager.
The majority of work will be performed at the All Covered Remote Support Center in either Denver, CO or Phoenix, AZ. Candidates are expected to spend consecutive hours in front of a computer monitor using a keyboard and mouse. Work either an eight or twelve hour shift schedule, starting at various times, with periodic opportunities to work overtime.
Konica Minolta offers:
- Excellent salary, commissions, bonuses and expense allowance.
- Outstanding benefits package (incl. medical, dental, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Excellent holiday/vacation plans.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program.
- Ongoing training opportunities.
- Visible, exciting work supporting the sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Konica Minolta is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D Committed to Affirmative Action.
All Covered is a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner.
||Memphis, TN |