Are you looking for an opportunity to work with CLOUD & integration platforms? Looking to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment, where your input makes a real difference? The Infor Cloud team is looking for software and system professionals to join us and help deploy and maintain services in private and public clouds.
· Work closely with cloud architects to develop, plan and implement application deployments to Infor clouds
· Drive technical innovation and efficiency in cloud infrastructure operations via automation
· Provide on-call technical support, troubleshooting and complex problem resolution on escalated issues while monitoring and maintaining application environment stability.
· Work effectively with cross-functional teams to define technical requirements and identify and resolve technical design issues
Desired Skills & Experience
· Knowledge and experience in supporting and troubleshooting Linux networking services and protocols: TCP/IP, NIS, DNS, NFS, LDAP, FTP, SSH, SMTP, SNMP, SSL, and HTTP.
At Infor, we work with a core belief. We believe in the customer. We believe that the customer is seeking a better, more collaborative relationship with their business software provider. Our 70,000 customers in more than 100 countries stand with us. We look forward to your sharing in the results of our belief. There is a better way. For additional information, visit www.infor.com
Status: Permanent full time job
|Location:||multiple, multiple |