Sales Account Manager â€" Supply Chain Planning, DACH region
Germany, Erkrath,Bahnstrasse 50
Friday, March 01, 2013
About Infor: Infor is the third largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology.
About Infor Supply Chain Management: It's not enough to have an efficient supply chainâ€"you need a fast supply chain. Complex supply chains make for complex decision making, which takes time. And time is the enemy. You need to respond quickly to changes anywhere along your supply chain, be responsive to customer demand shifts and alert to supply side disruption, while keeping your manufacturing and warehousing operations as productive as possible. Infor Supply Chain Management solutions are specialized applications dedicated to supply chain excellence. They combine industry-specific capabilities that help you make better decisions, with event management and alerting that help you make those decisions more quickly. The result: You plan and execute your supply chain strategies more effectively and respond faster to the changes that will always come. Sample Infor Supply Chain Management customers in Germany include: Cargill, AB InBev, Warsteiner, Wacker Chemie, QVC, Asics, DHL, and Liebherr.
For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
For our Sales organization in Germany we are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic
Sales Account Manager â€" Supply Chain Planning
- Sell Supply Chain Planning solutions to new clients in Germany, Austria and Switzerland (DACH), to achieve or exceed assigned revenue objectives. Infor has a wide spectrum of SCM solutions covering Supply Chain Planning (Sales & Operations Planning, Demand Planning, Supply Chain Planning and Optimization, Production Scheduling) and Supply Chain Execution (Warehouse Management, Labour, Billing and Transportation Management). This role will be focused on generating new business for Supply Chain Planning as well as assisting Channel Partners in areas outside of the DACH region for same solution area. Infor works primarily with Channel Partners in areas such as Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- Performs sales activities necessary to close the contract.
- Independently create product awareness in the assigned territory.
- Build up and manage the sales pipeline to ensure consistent results.
- Assist management with devising plans and strategies for SCM in the territory.
- Identifies and contacts prospective clients to determine product/services needs and performs sales presentations to match company's products with identified needs. Build relationships with potential clients and identify decision-making units.
- Assist in Channel Partner recruitment where relevant in the assigned territory.
- Support Channel Partner in all facets in the life cycle of the Channel Partner from getting trained up to reaching full productivity.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue stream.
- Remains knowledgeable of company's products to facilitate sales efforts.
- Maintains sales records and prepares sales reports as required.
- Provides follow-up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction with products and/or services provided.
- Responsible for Infor response to requests for information or requests for proposal for SCM solutions.
- Find solutions to clients' problems and being able to communicate these effectively.
- Work together with the Pre-Sales/Business consultancy group to present capabilities to the prospective clients and answer to RFI/RFP's.
Desired Skills & Experience
To perform this position successfully, the ideal candidate must have
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training in business or verifiable sales account management experience.
- Minimum 3 years application sales experience to the SCM manufacturing & distribution market.
- Proven & verifiable track record of successful supply chain planning (Sales & Operations Planning, Demand & Supply Planning/Advanced Planning & Scheduling) in the German marketplace.
- Experience in batch-process industries (food & drink, pharmaceutical, and chemical) and CPG companies.
- Ability to take consultative selling approach.
- Be a good team player and collaborate with the broader EMEA/Global SCM team.
- Effective sales skills.
- Effective time management, communications, decision-making, presentation and organization skills.
- Professional appearance and presentation required.
- Native German speaker, fluent in written and oral English (please mention any other languages).
More information about this position, please contact:
Harald Been, recruitment Infor
Send to Friend