The Tesla Sales Advisor team will educate, inspire and skillfully guide our customers through an exciting and pleasurable experience during the purchase and delivery of their Tesla pre-owned vehicle. In association with the Regional Sales Manager, the Sales Advisor will develop and implement appropriate sales and marketing strategies. The ideal candidate will possess superior interpersonal and communication skills, unshakeable moral fortitude, and a strong awareness of appropriate behavior when supporting customers. This person will facilitate the sale of pre-owned Tesla Roadsters and future pre-owned products with acute knowledge of our cars, our competition, and a diverse array of related information such as alternative energy and efficiency as it relates to electric vehicles. Via education and inspiration, the Sales Advisor will epitomize the no hassle, low pressure Tesla sales experience and represent our top-tier brand with the highest integrity at all times.
Primary Responsibilities & Qualifications:
* Welcome, support and educate all customers appropriately, regardless of perceived buying intent. All Tesla customers enjoy a fixed price offered fairly to everyone, without negotiation or exception.
* Present the Tesla Roadster and other pre-owned models by mastering and explaining sometimes complex and often peerless designs, features, technologies, warranties and services.
* Be prepared to answer a wide array of questions about the company, the vehicle, and the technology in a way that builds a positive brand image.
* Inspire the customer's purchase of the car by aiding a â€œbuyâ€ in to the Tesla brand, including company mission, business model and no stress educational approach to sales.
* Provide timely response and follow up to inquiries in-store, by phone, and electronically (via email and Customer Relationship Management software).
* Schedule and provide test drives to potential customers, accompanied by a thorough demonstration of expert product knowledge and ample positivity during the experience, regardless of whether or not the test drive leads to a sale. Every positive customer experience is a win for the Sales Advisor, their team, and the company.
* Display professional appearance and demeanor as a true Tesla brand ambassador. The Sales Advisor must treat every customer in a way that ensures a positively unparalleled experience when compared to that of purchasing any other consumer product.
* Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, coupled with an unwavering moral compass, are required to achieve the lofty standards of this role.
* Strong attention to detail and the importance of prompt and thorough follow up.
* Proactive, never-fail attitude in the face of adversity, ambiguous situations and a lack of managerial oversight; ability to work and motivate yourself independently while also working collaboratively and non-competitively with teammates for the greater good of the team and company.
* Highly flexible regarding work days and hours.
* Sales experience is a plus.
* Proven track record to meet or exceed targets and goals.
* 2 year minimum driving record required with a clean driver's license.
* Bachelors degree or above.
* Valid U.S. Driver's License and clean driving record.
|Location:||El Camino Real, CA |
|Headquarters:||1050 Bing Street|
San Carlos, CA 94070
|Industry:||Cleantech / Energy|