Sales Analyst, Inside Sales Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As part of the Global Sales Operations organization, the Sales Analyst will be responsible for a comprehensive reporting strategy inclusive of global reporting and analytics, monthly business review reporting, and other business inspection vehicles. You will help to ensure all information and processes are in place for the successful achievement of business and sales plans. As a part of the function you will proactively provide information to the inside sales organization to support client related issues; and internal support to the organization by means of reporting and analysis. You will work across the sales organization interacting with field sales management, sales operations, finance, and marketing. This role reports to the Director of Global Sales Operations with a dotted line reporting structure to the Vice President of Inside Sales.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (Tasks and Responsibilities):
- Reporting and analytics â€" development of metrics and means to track; ad hoc reporting to management teams; weekly reporting of key business metrics to sales leadership team; forecast and pipeline tracking and reporting; dashboards
- Assist with the analysis and compilation of key market and account data as part of the annual planning process using Excel and other sales operations tools
- Utilize Salesforce.com , SAP and other BI tools to create and produce reports with key metrics and analytics
- Work with sales operations, the field, and marketing to review and analyze market data
- Ensures accurate renewal conversion and opportunity reporting
- Monthly business review â€" partnering with finance on the compilation, editing, and management of the monthly business review with the ability to turn business concepts into metrics
- Assist with Annual Operating Plan by providing necessary metrics, reporting required for comp plan design and delivery, and modeling of potential organizational changes
- Sales territory planning and forecasting subject matter expert. Leverage enterprise online planning tool to create models, dashboards, and reporting.
- Partner as needed with finance, sales, marketing, and other functions within the Company in the support of the sales organization
- Must have extreme attention to detail, ability to manage time and priorities, and ensure quality in all completed tasks.
- Must have experience in developing or administering comprehensive reporting strategies and their cadence for delivery for a large sales organization.
- Requires strategic thinking and analytic skills to design solutions for improved processes and programs with the advanced communication skills to deliver the messages to a variety of different people.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with peer group and sales management teams is a must.
- Advanced Excel, Advanced PowerPoint, SharePoint
- Time Management, Project Management
- Business Acumen
- Independent worker, Adaptable
- System Savvy (CRM, ERP)
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written)
- 5-7 years experience in an sales analyst role
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED