Sales Compensation Analyst Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Trulia, Inc. 10771 E Easter Ave. Ste 250 Centennial, CO 80112 Trulia has an opportunity for a creative, innovative and extremely detail oriented Sales Compensation Analyst to join our team and manage all aspects of sales quota setting, compensation, contest and spiff planning, payout and general administration, communication and ongoing reporting for our sales compensation plans. This is a key position within the sales operations team reporting to our Director of Sales Operations. The Sales Compensation Analyst responsibilities will include:
Desired Skills & Experience An ideal candidate for this position is able to effectively communicate in written and oral business English, demonstrate sales compensation analytical skills, as well as effectively leverage financial systems, tools and reports.
- Quota Setting and Goal Planning Management
- Collect data, analyze, and make recommendations on quotas and goals
- Prepare and distribute monthly and quarterly quota setting templates
- Administer monthly/ad hoc changes to master quota files
- Commission / SPIFF Administration
- Prepare monthly/quarterly commission and SPIFF templates
- Develop and implement recognition and rewards plans
- Assist Operations team in administering and tracking all SPIFF expenses
- Reporting and Analysis
- Prepare standard reports and metrics including quota payout vs. revenue/bookings achievement
- Generate reports and associated analyses (e.g. trending, root cause) as needed for Finance and to support the business
- Improve and integrate compensation reporting via our Salesforce.com and NetSuite systems.
- Tools / Process Management
- Maintain and evolve Excel templates
- Administer compensation and approvals management tools
- Develop and maintain documentation for compensation related processes
- Compensation Planning and Business Partnership
- Partner with the Director of Sales Operations, Sales Leadership, Finance and HR to improve compensation plans
- Work closely with Operations Finance team for cost tracking and forecasting
- Communicate effectively with all key business partners
Key measures of success in this role include:
- 3-5 years of experience in Compensation Administration, Accounting, or Financial Planning & Analysis.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge and experience in financial modeling
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience working in a Sales environment or interacting with sales professionals
- Salesforce and NetSuite systems knowledge
- Keen attention to detail and ensuring accuracy
- Ability to multitask and work effectively within a fast growing organization.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills, works effectively with others across the organization.
- Solid understanding of financial and accounting concepts
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment.
- Comfortable with detailed numerical analysis and large amounts of information
- Comfortable with repetitive tasks for some portion of the workday
- Ensuring accuracy of numeric data and consistency of process execution
- Effective collaboration and communication with counterparts and management throughout the business
||Denver, CO |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED