Sales Consultants Phreesia
The Sales Consultants play a significant role in the success of the business. You will play a key role in building, nurturing and growing the expanding network of Phreesia practices. Your targeted market will be US based physicians, doctors offices and medical clinics.
- Close sales of the Phreesia solution with medical practices in defined region or specialty. Promote patient experience improvement and fiscal benefits for the client.
- Align Phreesia company objectives with your sales business plan. Target the right prospects with the right solution.
- Create and conduct effective outreach plans. Convert this activity into an active pipeline. Drive the sales cycle through qualification, discovery, planning, promoting, demonstrating, referencing and closing.
- Execute sales leveraging marketing materials, videos, portal demonstrations and proposal documents.
- Utilize reporting tools provided to achieve sales targets.
- Educate and set expectations regarding the Phreesia solution, from demonstration to delivery to ongoing optimal usage.
- Field & qualify incoming Phreesia solution inquiries.
- Daily new business prospecting through cold calling and lead nurturing.
- Build a circle of influence for new business referrals (by geography, by medical specialty, by practice / facility type).
- Communicate and collaborate with the Team Lead on established goals and objectives.
- Comply and leverage Phreesia CRM software tools as directed call notes, pipeline progress, deal management, etc.
- Identify and recommend sales methodologies and solutions to expand Phreesia market share.
- Coordinate and communicate closely with project and implementation teams.
- Attend industry trade shows and conferences several times annually. Overnight travel required.
- Current & former medical practice administrators / office managers a plus.
- Proven sales producers.
- Phreesia will confirm a demonstrated ability in solution sales of health IT concepts / services.
- Phreesia expects solid experience in a remote-selling environment using a multi-step sales cycle with a variety of prospect stakeholders.
- Sharp communication skills verbal, written, and product demonstration are required.
- Experience prospecting and managing a pipeline within a CRM software tool is heavily valued.
- The successful producer is already comfortable in medical terminology and health IT jargon.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams is heavily valued (product development, implementation, support especially).
- Working knowledge of the health IT industry itself PM, EMR, EDI, RCM, eRx tools.
- Working knowledge of medical practice workflow and operational issues.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience required.
Experience and Attitude:
- Effective communication and persuasion skills up & down the healthcare vertical. Expect daily sales work with hourly staff, clinicians, physicians, managers and executives.
- Takes initiative and embraces an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Proven track record of consistent sales success over a sustained period.
- Traits: trustworthy, value others input, drive execution, foster innovation, client focus, creative collaborative, high integrity.
- Maintain productive, professional relationships internally at Phreesia and externally with prospects and clients.
- Professional in appearance, attitude and communications.
- Proven presentation, cold call, objection handling and closing skills.
- Proficient PC skills (MSword, Excel, PPT, eMail).
- Overnight travel ability, possibly on short notice.
||110 East 23rd Street |
New York, NY 10010