Sales Designer, Industry Services Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
This is your opportunity to join Trulia. Trulia is built on an employee-centric, values driven culture and has been recognized as a 'Best Place to Work' in both the San Francisco Bay Area and Denver.
Trulia was founded in 2005 and, as of September 2012, is publicly traded on the NYSE!As part of the dynamic, motivated Industry Marketing team, you will focus on creating visually compelling marketing and sales materials to support Trulia's Industry Services team. Your expertise translating marketing strategies into clear, concise and appealing visuals will drive your success.
There are three core components to the role: 1) Conceptualize and execute designs for web landing pages, email campaigns, sales presentations, web banners, and print brochures from concept to completion 2) Work closely with Trulia's industry marketing and sales teams to solve complex communication challenges and deliver clear, concise messaging in support of strategic initiatives 3) Analyze campaign performance and implement design improvements to optimize effectiveness of marketing materials.
- Translate Trulia's industry vision into compelling visuals to drive Trulia's industry business goals and move our customers and prospects to action.
- Work closely with sales and marketing team to design compelling sales tools that support the selling process including customer-facing presentations, demand generation emails, sales sheets, custom landing pages, data visualizations and more.
- Act as the creative director, designer and illustrator to bring design concepts to life.
- BA in discipline of graphic arts or other related fields.
- 3-5 years experience working at a design firm, ad agency or in-house corporate creative departmentâ€¨with experience designing for websites and email.
- Design software: Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver.
- Gifted storyteller and communicator with the ability to work across mediums including email, mobile and web design, print, signage and sales presentations. Must have the ability to construct work in HTML and CSS.
- Intrinsic understanding of calls to action to drive customer engagement through web and email interfaces.
- Extremely agile team player with the ability to balance the need for quick turnaround with exceptional production in alignment with brand standards.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic, metrics driven environment that is constantly testing and optimizing to deliver the best results.
- Ability to handle multiple, simultaneous projects on tight deadlines.
- Great communication skills: visual, spoken and written.
- Data visualization skills a plus.
- Alignment to Trulia's core values: Innovate, Make a Difference, People Matter, Act with Integrity, Customer Obsessed, Trust & Respect Each Other.
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED