Sales Director - West Bunchball
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Bunchball is seeking dynamic Sales heavy hitters in the multiple metropolitan areas with a passion for winning. This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing, privately held company that is the leader in the Gamification market serving marquee customers and partners.
The 3.4B gamification market is growing because companies are realizing gamification is the best path to employee, customer and partner engagement. Gartner predicts 70 of the Global 2000 will use gamification by 2014.With the largest client roster, more than 200 companies use Bunchball to attain a competitive advantage and more than 125M users per month engage on the platform and app suite.
There is tremendous opportunity. It's an exciting time at Bunchball, with lots to do We offer a competitive salary, aggressive commissions plan, 401(k), medical, dental and vision coverage.
What you get to do every day:
What you bring to the role:
- Build a territory plan around the penetration of assigned targeted accounts and prospects to measure progress and success
- Qualify and forecast new business opportunities accurately
- Present product, and close new business by demonstrations of product and managing customer through a complex sales cycle
- Create, implement and own a sales pipeline to manage customer lead intake, outbound activity, prioritization and metrics for measurement of deal status using Salesforce.com
- Manage multiple deals concurrently to meet and deliver upon your quota within each quarter
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreements asking for guidance from Exec team and other stakeholders as necessary
- Exceed goals every quarter providing detailed feedback to product and engineering teams for how to grow the business both in your own region and company-wide
- BA - BS and a minimum of 5 years proven experience selling technology solutions directly to large Enterprise-Class accounts as well as, working with strategic partners - REQUIRED
- Proven track record of exceeding quota selling SaaS solutions with W2s to prove it
- Accurate forecasting ability being mindful of business needs and goals
- Experience working with Salesforce.com
- Strong communication skills - internally and externally to effectively communicate at all levels, in written, verbal and presentation form
- Interest in ongoing professional development and comfortable with working in a collaborative, supportive, high-touch, open work environment
- Able to meet deliverables and drive your work to completion within specified timelines as well as creative and efficient in proposing and documenting product features
- Ability to understand customer requirements and to deliver on their needs
- Strong ability to establish and maintain close contact and rapport with customers
- Problem solving, time management, and solution selling skills
- Computer literacy with MS Office applications, PowerPoint, email and CRM applications
- Ability to travel to facilitate covering a large territory
- Experience working in or desire to work in a start-up environment
If you think you're the right person for this job, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bunchball is the market leader and visionary in gamification. Powering the Engaged Enterprise, Bunchball enables organizations to improve business performance throughout their ecosystem by creating highly active and loyal customers, employees, and partners. Bunchball's comprehensive suite of innovative cloud-based solutions empowers companies to engage and motivate, leading to improved employee productivity, customer loyalty and ROI. Bunchball's world-class customers include Adobe, HP, Cisco, Warner Bros., Comcast, LiveOps, VMware and Hasbro. Based in Silicon Valley, Bunchball's investors include Granite Ventures, Triangle Peak Partners, Northport Investments, and Correlation Ventures. For more information, visit www.bunchball.com, our blog at www.gamification.com, or follow @bunchball.
||333 Twin Dolphin Drive |
Redwood City, CA 94065
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED