Sales Enablement Program Manager Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Sales Enablement Program Manager
Guidewire is seeking a talented Program Manager, focused on training Sales Consultants, to join the Sales Enablement group. The mission of Guidewire Sales Enablement is simple: To provide the right information at the right time.
As a Program Manager on the Sales Enablement team, you are responsible for onboarding new hires and providing ongoing training for the Sales Consultants (SC) audience. You will develop, implement, and support training programs and initiatives to improve sales effectiveness and accelerate SC's time-to-productivity. This individual reports directly to the SC Training & Communications Manager within Sales Enablement.
To be successful, the individual must possess excellent communication skills, experience with coaching, facilitating, rapidly synthesizing information, and a desire to be an evangelist for new product information. This person will shine in presenting and developing Guidewire material and value propositions to celebrate our success and growth within our target industry. The individual will also weave our commitment to core values of honesty and integrity in our dealings with every customer. He/she must be able to work across multiple internal organizations to create buy in from Product Management, Corporate Marketing, Professional Services, and of course Sales.
The individual will engage with the sales consulting team closely, spend time coaching individuals, and possess the technical aptitude to work with the Guidewire enterprise software applications. Guidewire serves the Property and Casualty Insurance Industry, therefore knowledge of this vertical is a plus. Strong organization and time management skills are mandatory. Setting and achieving deadlines without oversight is a must.
The Guidewire Sales Enablement team is based out of company headquarters in San Mateo, CA. The team supports a global sales force and this individual must be willing to travel both domestically and internationally on occasions.
The Program Manager will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
Program Delivery & Support
- Create and implement custom training plan for each new hire after an initial assessment of new hire's profile.
- Serve as a point of contact for preparing and coordinating initial onboarding of new hires.
- Coach and mentor new hires on core skills for sales presentation, product demonstrations, and effective question handling.
- Plan, organize, and execute training events such as live in-person workshops and virtual webinars to support ongoing training for the Sales Consulting audience.
- Develop training curricula, course designs and outlines and facilitate corresponding stakeholder reviews
- Track and report learner's progress. Identify knowledge/skills gaps and recommend areas for development as needed.
Program Development & Management
- Craft and deliver compelling presentations as required to audience and stakeholders.
- Employ the most effective communication and training modes.
- Conduct audience analysis to determine the skills/knowledge requirements.
- Design, develop and maintain training materials including presentations, online tutorials and job aides.
- Develop relevant assessments and certifications to measure learner's performance and continuous development.
- Curate and incorporate relevant content and resources into training curricula.
- Collaborate with other groups such as Curriculum Development, Education Services, Product Marketing and Product Management to support go-to-market sales enablement activities.
- Measure training effectiveness, analyze results and take appropriate action to ensure continuous improvement.
- Recommend and implement sales training best practices to drive operational efficiency and training effectiveness.
- Develop and maintain working knowledge of how we sell Guidewire products and services.
- Develop basic proficiency working with Guidewire applications and tools used by the SCs.
- Liaison with third party vendors as needed.
Skills and experience required for this position:
- Strong proficiency using as MS Office (especially PowerPoint, Excel and Word) and enterprise software such as SharePoint.
- College graduate with 5+ years of work experience in training or pre-sales in high-tech.
- Previous Sales Enablement and/or Sales Training experience is a must.
- Previous curriculum development and training experience is a must.
- Passion for teaching. Understanding and expertise in adult learning styles is required
- Excellent interpersonal skills; verbal and written communication skills; excellent presentation, coaching, and facilitation skills.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and with a team
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and influencing others.
- Flexible to meet the changing needs of the team, willingness to take on new responsibilities and assignments, and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Highly organized with attention to detail.
- Analytical and process-focused to produce high-quality deliverables under deadline.
- Able to work across cultures.
- Knowledge of Property and Casualty Insurance is desirable for success. Candidate without prior industry experience, if accepted, will be expected to become students of the industry.
- Presentation and storyboard creation nice to have.
||Foster City, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services