Sales Enablement Star HubSpot
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
HubSpot is looking for a sales enablement star to help build its global sales process. HubSpot is rapidly growing -- our revenue grew 82% in 2012 and 81% in 2011. To continue that kind of growth, we need to build our sales team around the globe. And to make that growing sales team successful, we need to support it with a world-class sales-enablement organization.
Here's what you'll do as a sales enablement star at HubSpot:
- Create and update slides decks that sales reps use to tell the story of HubSpot and its product
- Train sales reps to use and sell new products
- Create web pages, pdfs and other forms of content that help reps sell
- Manage sales quizzes, demo evaluations and other sales training tools
- Measure the effectiveness of HubSpot's sales enablement programs
- Experiment with new, better, more scalable ways to do all of the above
Here are some of the qualities that we expect in a sales enablement star:
- You need to know how to sell. You will be working with all-star sales reps and managers. They need to respect you, and you need to have the confidence to push back and tell them when they're wrong.
- You need to be an innovator. The way people buy and learn is changing. That means the sales training and enablement process is changing. So you need to experiment and iterate your way to a modern sales enablement organization.
- You need to GSD. This a role with a TON of opportunity. You have the opportunity to have an enormous impact on HubSpot's revenue growth, and help build a global sales enablement organization from the ground up. But the only way you're going to be able to do that is if you get a lot done.
- You need to be a content creator (and a storyteller). Much of your job will be creating content, and creating a system for creating content, that can be used by the sales team to sell HubSpot.
- You need to be a listener. HubSpot's sales team has a lot of opinions. You need to listen to those opinions, pick the ones that you think are helpful, and use them to make your work better.
- You need to be able to market your project. Nobody's going to use the sales collateral you create just because you created it. You need to be able to build support for you work within the sales team and make sure sales is taking advantage of everything that you're doing.
- You must have analytical instincts. When you build a deck for sales, or publish a post on the wiki, you need to instinctively ask, â€œhow do I know if this is successful?â€ â€œHow do I measure it?â€
Sound like a good fit? Awesome! We'd love to hear from you. Please apply below.
||Cambridge, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED