Sales Enablement Training Coordinator - Contractor Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Training Coordinator (Contractor)
Guidewire is seeking a talented Sales Enablement Training Coordinator focused on helping the team on some key activities related to sales training and infrastructure. This position will provide great exposure to both sales and marketing, along with a variety of other departments.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Skills and experience required for this position:
- Serve as point of contact for coordinating initial onboarding activities and schedule for new hires. Liaison with HR, Hiring Manager, and Sales Enablement Training staff to ensure smooth start for new hire.
- Assist in organizing, coordinating, and support training events.
- Post event / training â€" Collecting and uploading presentation materials to SharePoint and announcing readiness to target audience
- Evaluation results preparation â€" downloading and/or inputting survey results and other metrics into spreadsheet templates and summary spreadsheets
- Responsible for enrolling and coordinating new hire for upcoming training classes and events.
- Prepares and maintain training plans under guidance of Sales Enablement training staff
- Administer basic content management and web page editing on SharePoint.
- Tracks SC new hire's progress on SharePoint by updating training milestone and compiling status for reporting
- Create, update, and maintaining Sales Consulting related training content under guidance
- Deliver orientation to new hires on access to information and resources.
- With supervision, curates relevant content and uploads onto respective information access sites
- Support training events by coordinating logistics and handling preparation work such as printing, preparing handout packets, liaising with executive admins during event for room issues, catering, etc.
- Administers quizzes as needed and compile results for reporting.
- Compile, edit, prepare, and distribute newsletter.
- Maintain our customer story database in Salesforce.com
- Assist in various maintenance activities on an as needed basis within Salesforce.com
- Communicate and share useful content via SFDC Chatter groups.
The ideal profile for this role is someone willing to learn from the ground up and is seeking greater opportunities in the sales and marketing space. You take pride and ownership in getting things done in a timely manner and with great attention to detail. This position will provide great exposure to both sales and marketing, along with a variety of other departments.
The candidate must have:
Nice to have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word,PowerPoint, and Excel. Experience using formula functions in Excel.
- Demonstrates aptitude which includes proficient use of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrates aptitude for creating or modifying web pages using a page editor too.
- Fanatical work ethic â€" Must self-motivated and willing to go the extra mile
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Able to work in a rapid pace and prioritize multiple requests
- Able to work with people across geographic cultures and different departments
- Interest in human performance, sales, marketing or training.
- College degree with a few years of work experience in the aforementioned fields
- Previous experience using and basic administration of Salesforce.com, SharePoint or LMS
||Foster City, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services