Sales Engineer Neverfail, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Neverfail develops High Availability and Disaster Recovery software for Microsoft Servers and applications. We are headquartered in Austin, Texas and are experiencing significant growth. We are looking for a Pre-Sales Engineer to work closely with our Regional Sales Teams and Channel Partners.
- Lead technical conversations and presentations on general topics of High Availability and Disaster Recovery and their relationship to Neverfails solutions with potential clients and partners
- Work closely with Sales Managers and Neverfail re-sellers to provide technical support in sales calls, sales presentations, product demonstrations and product trials and pilots
- Be able to provide answers to customer inquiries concerning Neverfail software and applications, and customize and deliver technical product presentations and demonstrations to technical and non-technical audiences
- Maintain in-depth technical understanding of the High Availability and Disaster Recovery technology space
- Support customers throughout product trials and evaluations
- Oversee Neverfails technical demonstration environments both physical and virtual
- Maintain in-depth technical understanding of Neverfails competitors and be able to construct and convey on-going competitive analysis and differentiation of Neverfails offerings
Minimum 3 - 5 years as a software sales engineer
Minimum 3 - 5 years of relevant technical operating experience
Computer Science Degree or demonstrable equivalent
Understanding of Microsoft Operating Systems, Server and networking environments including: Exchange, SQL, IIS, SharePoint, File Server, Active Directory
Understanding of clustering and data replication technologies
Understanding of the technical aspects of virtualization technologies such as Hyper-V and ESX
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Ability to multi-task
Proactively assumes technical ownership of pre-sales and Business Development situations
Ability to build rapport quickly with technical and non-technical personnel
Willingness to travel 50 of the time.
||Austin, TX |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED