Sales Engineer, Central & Eastern Europe Brightcove
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Sales Engineer, Central & Eastern Europe
Sales | London, United Kingdom
Req ID: 1132
This role requires an exceptional person to take a position in our sales and business development efforts. A Sales Engineer must be passionate about media and can take leadership in interacting with publishers and content owners on a technical level.
This person must have a proven track record for delivering on or exceeding goals, ideally from within the media industry. This roles requires someone highly motivated, extremely organized, team-oriented, creative, and possess outstanding communication skills. The incumbent works closely with executive management and senior directors on critical issues and organizational policies.
- Own all technical communications with prospects, including demonstrations, answering questions and ad-hoc training, both over the phone and onsite.
- Work with Brightcove Consulting to provide the ideal technical solution for customer requirements
- Full ownership of the completion of RFPs for large customer projects from a technical perspective.
- Continuously develop relationships at the 'implementation' level within each account.
- Work closely with product development to maintain the feedback loop from customers and prospects.
- Work closely with the corporate customer support team to share learning across key customer accounts.
- Travel when necessary to meet potential customers - must be willing to be on the road often.
- Responsible for resource allocation, including budget and personnel.
- Resolve critical issues and contribute to business unit/area development.
- Contribute to various Brightcove Community center(s) with documentation, best practices and evangelism on a regular basis.
- Utilize the customer satisfaction surveys as a guide for Brightcove center documentation and postings.
- Responsible for some aspect of direct training delivery. Host/participate in/present: 'meet ups,' on-line webinars, professional development workshops and/or classroom training sessions.
- As 'feet on the ground', work with training to help develop new curriculum, problem shoot trends, advise colleagues where additional knowledge sharing would be helpful.
- 5+ years experience in a technical sales/business development role, ideally for technology company selling web based business applications and solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task across a wide range of accounts.
- Demonstrated ability to present to technical audiences and be able to handle objections on the fly.
- An ability to assess client needs effectively and address needs through new products and services.
- A proven track record delivering on or exceeding goals.
- Hands-on approach to tackling tactical as well as strategic work.
- Strong technical knowledge and appreciation.
- Proven ability ot operate effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial startup in which cross-functional teamwork and initiative are a must.
- Extensive knowledge of the field with advanced leadership skills.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills in English and German.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a start-up environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be nice, smart and get things done.
This position is based in Germany, ideally in Berlin.
Brightcove is the leading online digital content platform. Media companies, businesses, and organizations worldwide use Brightcove to publish and distribute video and digital content that reaches more than 135 million unique viewers every month. We've worked hard to create a company where talented, passionate people can thrive in a culture that values individual empowerment, excellence, and collaboration. Working at Brightcove gives you the chance to reshape how media is published and consumed worldwide while you develop your skills, grow your career, and have fun.
<< Back to Current Openings
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.Investors: Accel Partners All Jobs: at Brightcove
|Headquarters:||One Cambridge Center|
Cambridge, MA 02142
|Company Profile:||Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.
We're dedicated to harnessing the inherent power of the Internet to transform the distribution and consumption of media.
Brightcove empowers content ownersfrom independent producers to major broadcast networksto reach their audiences directly through the Internet. At the same time, we help web publishers enrich their sites with syndicated video programming, and we give marketers more ways to communicate and engage with their consumers.
Most importantly, we give people the freedom to easily find, watch and participate in a broad range of video contentwhen and where they choose.|
Support Brightcove with Social Media services