Sales Engineer (Pre-sales) at Jaspersoft in Singapore City, Singapore Jaspersoft
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Location is subject to finding suitable candidate; Singapore, Sydney, Bangalore preferred.
The Sales Engineer applies technical expertise, customer relationship building, and team selling skills in order to support the sale of Jaspersoft software and services. This support includes, but is not limited to: pre-sales strategy planning, technical fit qualification, professional product presentations/demonstrations, and applying BI industry knowledge, competitive expertise throughout the sales cycle to win business, and partner technical enablement. The Sales Engineer is a member of the Sales team and is responsible for the success of the prospect's technical evaluation and perceived value of the technical solution. The Sales Engineer supports multiple account managers and partners, and must be able to identify, prioritize, manage, and communicate issues both internally and externally.
- Qualify prospects based on business need and technical fit.
- Prepare and deliver product presentations and demonstrations that directly address client's business and technical requirements.
- Provide guidance and pre-sales technical support for a successful evaluation and short sales cycle.
- Contribute product and solution knowledge for our internal and shared communities.
- Provide support for implementation and services consultations as needed.
- Adhere to and enforce the policies of the company.
- Fundamental system administration and integration on Windows and Linux platforms
- Fundamental SQL and relational database administration
- Production and operational reporting development and deployment
- Fundamental MDX and relational OLAP analysis
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Superior presentation and technical demonstration skills
- Demonstrated respect for customers and co-workers
- Ability to identify prospect pain points and opportunities in order to articulate Jaspersoft's value proposition
- Ability to remain current and understand new technologies and industry trends
- Ability to articulate to technical, CIO and CXO audiences
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to identify critical situations and to clearly communicate them to others
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Ability to demonstrate complex concepts with efficiency and accuracy
- 4 year college degree or equivalent experience
- 4 + years work experience in a sales engineering, product management, product marketing, technical support, professional services, or equivalent role(s), preferably at a Business Intelligence, reporting, database, or similar company
- At least two years experience dealing with customers
- Experience in field sales (incl. professional training courses, direct sales experience, etc.)
- Familiarity with end-user reporting environments
- Willingness and ability to travel (up to 50%)
- Must be success oriented and a self-starter
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of residence
- Language fluency in Mandarin, Japanese a plus
||Singapore City |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED