Sales Executive at Jaspersoft in Boise, ID Jaspersoft
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Jaspersoft is a fast-growing, mature start-up looking for great people to help accelerate our success. Our open source business intelligence (BI) platform is the world's most widely used BI software, with over 10 million product downloads worldwide and more than 12,500 commercial customers in 100 countries. Jaspersoft products span the continuum of business intelligence, including reporting, analysis, dashboards and mash-ups, data analysis, and data integration. If you're passionate about making customers successful and growing a great company, you should consider Jaspersoft.
The Sales Executive initiates and executes sales transactions of the JasperSoft Business Intelligence suite to prospective clients with internal/OEM Business Intelligence needs. Sales Executives are responsible for defined geographic territories and utilize a variety of outreach methods including, but not limited to telephone, email and direct marketing.
- Ability to initiate and execute sales transactions to prospective client base within defined geographic territory.
- Qualifying and electronically updating all leads and contacts assigned to Sales Executive on a daily basis.
- Application of time management skills in order to coordinate sales activities to appropriate territorial time zone.
- Ability to conduct professional sales calls via telephone.
- Effectively conducting and managing sales cycle including, but not limited to: Qualification for technical business fit; Evaluation process; Contract process; Closing transaction.
- Ability to effectively and concisely educate potential clients and partners on the value of JasperSoft services and products.
- Maintain consistent, self-directed sales outreach.
- Meet or exceed defined sales goals/quotas/opportunities.
- Ability to meet required information input deadlines.
- Ability to actively participate in departmental sales calls, meetings, etc.
- 4 year degree from an accredited university/college or equivalent education, training and experience.
- 4+ years sales experience; with at least 2+ years experience in solution selling.
- Enterprise sales experience selling business intelligence value-based solutions preferred, but not required.
- Telephone sales experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Self motivated with independent work skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to learn key software applications.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work for any employer in the United States.
||Boise, ID |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED