Sales Executive - China Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
We have an opportunity for a successful, experienced software salesperson with deep experience selling complex business application software to large, multi-level accounts. Experience selling to the insurance industry is helpful but not necessary. Being a passionate self-starter with a culture of value or solution-selling counts for more. The focus of this role is selling our software to Chinese Insurance carriers and is a combination of new business and cultivating warm relationships with companies that have shown interest. The primary purpose of the Sales Executive is to proactively sell the Company's software, being core systems to the Insurance Industry, to achieve revenue, sales and profit targets. This requires passion, a cultural fit, and persuasive, consultative selling skills from mid-level to the most senior corporate Executives. This includes the frontline approach to new clients, management of complex sales cycles and evaluations and the ability to close deals and get valuable, timely contracts signed so we can deliver fantastic projects to these blue chip clients.
Key activities for the Account Executive include:
Required skills/experience include:
- Proactive development of new business in assigned territory
- Opening new account relationships with key prospects and decision makers.
- Manage complex multi-level account and third-party relationships
- Developing powerful, persuasive value propositions
- Driving complex accounts thro long cycles to closure.
- Maintain accurate records of contacts and prospects utilizing the Company's systems and procedures.
- Manage post-sale client relationships to maximize product extension sales to existing customers
- Lead and personally undertake Sales activities from initial contact until sale closure. This will include contacting new and existing clients face-to-face as well as via telephone and electronically.
- Arrange and participate in technical and sales presentations to clients.
- Maintain a solid knowledge of the Company's underlying technology, the range of existing products and consulting services.
- Analyze competitor products and activities and provide feedback into marketing strategies and product development.
- Prepare detailed, motivational proposals that fully meet client expectations, as well as minimizing risk to the company. Follow Company procedures for quotation review and accept responsibility for the scope, accuracy and winning of these proposals.
- Present regular detailed reports to Management regarding Sales and Marketing activities and success rates.
- Represent the Company at trade shows, conferences, industry meetings and other avenues to initiate sales of the Company's products
- Minimum 5 years experience with enterprise software
- Extensive knowledge with selling Business applications preferred
- Thorough understanding of the enterprise sales cycle and show a methodical approach to moving opportunities through this cycle
- Well developed oral communication, liaison and representation skills
- Well developed writing skills and the ability to proof read own material and that of others.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to analyze market trends and business data to identify new market potential.
The Guidewire team is very proud of the reputation we have earned in the industry. We take great pride in the products we build and the manner in which we operate as a company and on an individual level. We live and operate by three basic principles. These are the same principles upon which Guidewire was founded and they remain at the heart of all we do today:
- We value integrity in everything that we do: truthful relationships with customers, prospective customers, partners, investors, and each other.
- We are dedicated to rationality: communicating through clear arguments, building excellent quality products, and making decisions carefully on the basis of factual evidence.
- We prize collegiality: working together as professional equals, with a minimum of hierarchy.
Guidewire has been chosen by more than 100 property & casualty insurance carriers and lines of business as a trusted software vendor and solution provider.
We believe it is due to our modern architecture as the first comprehensive, integrated platform for insurance operations built on a state-of-the-art technology. Guidewire has been the #1 claims system in North America since 2003 with more selections than any competitor among carriers of any size. The company is headquartered in San Mateo, California, US with offices in London, Paris, Munich, Sydney, Toronto, Tokyo and now Hong Kong. Guidewire is privately owned by its employees and U.S. Venture Partners and Bay Partners.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services