Sales Executive (Japan) Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Guidewire Software K.K. has been actively selling in Japan for four years, and in that time has established four active customers, in four different market segments. This represents a good headstart in the Japanese market, and Guidewire is seeking an additional Sales Executive to further expand in that market.
This Sales Executive must have experience selling complex or enterprise level software into major corporations in the Japan region. They will have the support from alliances and pre-sales consulting, but will need the ability to open doors, build relationships, and own accounts.
Experience - Essential:
- Proactive development of new business in the region
- Drive interest and sales through strategic and solution selling techniques.
- Drive opportunities throughout the sales cycle through teamwork
- Build and maintain relationships with key prospects, decision makers, alliance partners and industry experts.
- Lead and personally undertake Sales activities from lead generation, to initial contact and sale closure..
- Arrange and participate in technical and sales presentations to clients.
- Maintain a solid knowledge of the Company's underlying technology, the range of existing products and consulting services.
- Analyse competitor products and activities and provide feedback into marketing strategies and product development.
- Prepare detailed quotations and proposals that fully meet client expectations, as well as minimising risk to the company. Follow Company procedures for quotation review and accept responsibility for the scope, accuracy and winning of these proposals.
- Present regular detailed reports to Management regarding Sales activities and success rates.
- Represent the Company at trade shows, conferences, industry meetings and other avenues to initiate sales of the Company's products
- Maintain accurate records of contacts and prospects utilising the Company's systems and procedures.
- Manage post-sale client relationships to maximise product extension sales to existing customers
Experience - Desirable:
- A proven, highly successful record of selling complex business applications to senior executives in large, multi-level organisations involving alliance partners.
- Minimum 3 years experience with enterprise software
- Experience and knowledge of the Insurance industry.
- Thorough understanding of the enterprise sales cycle and show a methodical approach to moving opportunities through this cycle
- Persuasive oral and written communication. Great presentation skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Business level English and Japanese; spoken and written.
- Be flexible, versatile, ambitious and determined to be part of a winning team.
Guidewire has pursued one mission from its founding as a company in 2001: to be the pre-eminent provider of next-generation core systems -- policy, claims, and billing -- to the global property-casualty (general) industry. All of our employees understand that we serve only one industry and strive to solve one problem: to enable insurance carriers to migrate completely from legacy systems to a modern core system platform. We have recruited extensively among experts in the industry to ensure that we learn from veterans of insurance system design and implementation. Today, insurance experience is pervasive throughout the Guidewire organization, especially in our Product Management and Implementation Services groups. The company is headquartered in San Mateo, California, US with offices in London, Paris, Munich, Sydney, Toronto, Tokyo, Beijing, and Dublin. Guidewire is publicly traded on the NYSE under symbol: GWRE.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services