Sales Executive, Managed IT Services - Fort Worth Market All Covered
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Description
All Covered , IT services from Konica Minolta, is focused on enabling the success of small and medium-sized businesses through the effective use and management of technology. The company is the US industry leader in the provision of IT Services for companies with between 10 and 100 employees. Our company serves 37 of the top 100 cities in the US and has thousands of clients across every major industry.
Our comprehensive services, including network, server and desktop support are delivered by a world-class team of technical experts. They possess a broad-based knowledge and take a vendor neutral approach. Our success with over 1,000 contracted clients has created a need for outstanding IT talent looking for exciting and lucrative career opportunities.
Our culture is based on a core team of professionals always striving to deliver the best solutions for our clients. We value honesty, enthusiasm, respect, ownership, excellence and a service oriented attitude. This culture is essential to our success, distinguishing us from our competition and enabling us to hire and retain the best and brightest people in this business.
The IT Services Consultant (ITSC) role is market-based sales and business development position. An ITSC may cover a single large market or multiple smaller markets within the region. The primary responsibilities of the role are to help grow All Covered sales through presenting and closing:
- Recurring professional, managed and cloud service solutions or All Covered Care (ACC).
- Strategic and complex IT project and procurement opportunities to prospects and existing clients.
These sales are consultative to our prospects and customers and collaborative internally. ITSC?s rely on operations, delivery, relationship management, executive and other sales resources throughout various stages of an opportunity?s progression.
ITSC?s will work closely with the local Konica Minolta Business Solutions sales team and their customers to cross-sell our services for the mutual benefit of each division.
Additionally, ITSC?s develop their territories through business development initiatives and networking activities such as mixers, tradeshows, Better Business Bureau and Chamber of Commerce initiatives, etc. as well as by soliciting references from existing All Covered customers.
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
- Apply an in-depth understanding of All Covered services, programs, and sales methodology to address complex and strategic ACC, project and procurement opportunities.
- Work with regional engineering project resources, regional relationship management resources, sales and management resources to achieve and exceed quota.
- Work with Konica Minolta local offices to cross-sell IT Services to their client and prospect base.
- Provide thorough and accurate insight into the financial results and forecast of sales of strategic and complex ACC, project and procurement services.
- With support from marketing & channel strategy resources, present special programs to prospects and All Covered Care clients.
- Develop a thorough understanding of how All Covered services create value for customers.
- Develop a thorough understanding of technology services and trends.
Key Performance Metrics:
- Sales Activities.
- Managed Services Quota Attainment.
- Project Services Quota Attainment.
- Project Procurement Quota Attainment.
- Client Retention.
Daily interaction with team members and a variety of clients. The ITSC works closely with the Vice President, Relationship Managers, Manager of Strategic Solutions and Solutions Architects to create and sell appropriate solutions to prospects.
- 3-5 years of experience in the Managed IT Services, or IT Services industry.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent industry experience.
- Sales/business development experience, with a record of meeting and exceeding quota.
- High level of financial acumen, in order to have ?business discussions with business people.?
- Strong communication, presentation, listening skills.
- Ability to effectively deliver difficult messages while emphasizing positive, future-oriented perspectives.
- Technical aptitude, with the ability to appropriately apply technical service base to individual customer needs.
- Highly adaptable to changes in business direction, services, and needs from a prospect, client and All Covered perspective.
- Possess the ability to influence vs. control others.
- Successful track record of sales and relationship management with notable accomplishments.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to coordinate multiple sales activities.
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Exception planning, organization and time management skills; self-starter.
- High level of professionalism and integrity; good judgment.
- Good negotiating skills.
- Superior work ethic and high energy level.
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Computer skills (including Word, Excel, SalesForce contact management).
KONICA MINOLTA OFFERS:
- Competitive salary.
- Outstanding benefits package (incl. medical, dental, life insurance).
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Excellent holiday/vacation plans.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program.
- Ongoing professional development training.
- Visible, exciting work supporting the sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Konica Minolta is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D Committed to Affirmative Action.
All Covered is a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner.
||Irving, TX |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED