Sales Executive, Managed IT Services All Covered
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Description
All Covered, a division of Konica Minolta, is focused on enabling the success of small and medium-sized businesses through the effective use and management of technology. The company is the US industry leader in the provision of IT Services for companies with between 10 and 100 employees. Our company serves 37 of the top 100 cities in the US and has thousands of clients across every major industry.
Our comprehensive services, including network, server and desktop support, are delivered by a world-class team of technical experts. They possess a broad-based knowledge and take a vendor neutral approach. Our success with over 1,000 contracted clients has created a need for outstanding IT talent looking for exciting and lucrative career opportunities.
Our culture is based on a core team of professionals always striving to deliver the best solutions for our clients. We value honesty, enthusiasm, respect, ownership, excellence and a service oriented attitude. This culture is essential to our success, distinguishing us from our competition and enabling us to hire and retain the best and brightest people in this business.
The IT Services Consultant for Konica Minolta Business Solutions Dealers (ITSC - Dealer) will be the primary sales driver and account relationship contact for the Independent KMBS Dealer Community. Their primary function is to manage all aspects of Dealer engagements with selling and supporting AC Managed Services. This position will drive Managed IT Services offerings with the KMBS Independent Dealers to educate, partner, train and sell Managed Service to their customer base, as well as drive support from the KM Dealer Sales Managers. The ITSC will guide the implementation of All Covered (AC) service offerings to the Dealers in conjunction with the AC Central Services and Remote Support Centers. The ITSC will expand All Covered's existing service offerings by marketing & selling to the Dealer community, while also developing new version roll-outs and enhanced service offerings. This position will work with Dealers to help define the go-to-market strategy for their customer base, help them understand the product positioning and key benefits through sales and technical training, as well as help them to identify and target potential Dealer customers. They will also serve as the internal and external champion for the Dealer service offerings and work with the KM Dealer Sales channel and other KM management partners to ensure traction and progress is being made with the program.
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
- Managing the entire program life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Sell the All Covered Managed Services Program to dealers and work with each signed dealer to also use All Covered Managed Services themselves.
- Develop and execute service and platform service offering strategies, policies and procedures.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future service offerings by conducting research and obtaining feedback supported by on-going visits to Dealers and KM dealer channel.
- Driving a solution set that meets program requirements across teams (primarily CSM, Engineering, and Marketing Communications).
- Drive the onboarding of dealers and provide sales, technical and marketing training to the Dealers.
- Identify sales opportunities within the Dealer community for All Covered to support Dealer networks.
- Analyze and recommend potential partner relationships.
- Dealer relationship management, pricing requests, resource coordination and other client management activities.
- Maintain a rapport with assigned Dealers and serve as client liaison to identify and address issues, concerns and additional revenue opportunities.
- Maintain client account data in appropriate All Covered systems.
- Coordinate with a variety of All Covered groups to leverage resources as needed to address service requests or issues.
- Provide detailed reporting to AC and KM executive management.
- Minimum of five years work experience in professional services, account/relationship management--ideally technology and services related.
- B.A./B.S. degree or equivalent work experience.
- Business development experience, customer account management or customer relationship skills, with excellent follow-through and rapport building skills.
- Ability to develop, drive and manage new projects & programs.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Advanced analytical abilities with operational vision.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to deal with changing priorities to complete tasks in a short period of time.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and make decisions with minimal supervision.
- Excellent grammar, written and oral communication skills.
- Intermediate skills using Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word and other office products.
Internal contacts are KM Dealer Sales Managers, All Covered Central Services staff and various All Covered/KM corporate staff that support this program. External contents are KM Dealers.
This position requires frequent travel to Dealer sites across the country.
KONICA MINOLTA OFFERS:
- Competitive salary.
- Outstanding benefits package (incl. medical, dental, life insurance).
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution.
- Excellent holiday/vacation plans.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program.
- Ongoing professional development training.
- State-of-the-art office products.
- Visible, exciting work supporting the sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
All Covered is a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner.
||Foster City, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED