Sales Executive (North East US) 24/7 Customer
We are privately held, profitable and fast-growing company. Forbes magazine listed us as #31 of America?s 100 most promising companies. We?re not just the leader in customer care solutions; we are defining that segment and leading the industry by leveraging big data and predictive analysis, while providing seamless integration of customer experiences across multiple platforms.
A leading software company in the web /mobile/cloud space that develops data analytics software tailored for many Fortune 500 companies; We have an immediate need for a Sales Account Manager to grow the Northeast territory. If you are you a sales hunter with 5+ years of successful experience selling into Fortune 1000 companies and a strong understanding of SaaS based performance applications we want to talk with you.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of B2B technology sales, particularly selling performance monitoring tools in the Northeast region to Fortune 500/1000 companies. You will develop and maintain strong relationships with executives and influencers across various vertical markets including Communications, Financial, Healthcare, Transportation, Web and Technology. You will also collaborate with the product and services teams to create solutions which are tailored to the client's business needs
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience selling enterprise software solutions and/or internet related services to fortune 500/1000 clients.
- Knowledge of SaaS, Mobile Applications, Cloud Computing, Network Performance Tools, Web Performance Tools
- Strong understanding of the mobile/cloud market
- Participate in marketing events as needed
- Bachelor's degree, MBA is a plus!
What's in it for you?
- Incredible full-time sales opportunity with a base + commission structure
- Work from home
So, if you have a hunter sales mentality with 5+ years of successful experience selling into Fortune 1000 companies and a strong understanding of SaaS based applications...apply today!
||910 East Hamilton Avenue |
Campbell, CA 95008