Epocrates Pharma Sales Executive - Northern California
The Epocrates Pharma Sales Executive position is primarily responsible for selling Epocrates mobile marketing solutions to Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences companies. Ideal candidates are top sales performers with demonstrated success in selling to Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences, Medical Supplies and Devices and/ or Biotech companies. The incumbent will be expected to meet and exceed assigned sales quotas for their respective accounts and actively pursue new account through his or her existing network. The position will require 30-40% travel and the ideal candidate lives in or around the San Francisco area.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales quota
- Independently manage assigned accounts. Develop and manage a pipeline of opportunities and proactively work to close opportunities
- Assess and develop a keen understanding of challenges faced by Pharma and Life Sciences clients. Using internal resources, develop a consultative approach that demonstrates how the Epocrates' suite of strategic marketing solutions can directly address client challenges
- Manage the entire end-to-end sales process, from lead generation to pipeline management through deal execution and presentation and communication of campaign results
- Must maintain and communicate an accurate pipeline and forecast using salesforce.com.
- Must act like a true hunter, act with urgency and cultivate new relationships with senior level (VP/Director and above) clients at Pharma and Life Sciences companies. Candidate must be able to simultaneously nurture existing relationships to drive repeat and renewal business
- Seasoned sales professional with 5+ years of experience selling to Life Sciences, Pharmaceuticals, Medical Supplies, Medical Devices or Biotech products and services companies
- Experience selling to Pharma brand management, marketing or medical education teams desirable
- Positive attitude and ability to work in a team environment are a must
- Motivated self-starter who can work independently from a virtual home office
- Documented track record of meeting and exceeding assigned quotas
- Superior focus on client service, with a passion for helping clients solve their most pressing challenges
- Strong business acumen required. Must be able to clearly understand, articulate and anticipate client needs and leverage internal resources to develop unique solutions that address client challenges
- Must act with honesty and integrity
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills required. Salesforce.com and Powerpoint experience required.
- Must demonstrate maturity and exceptional professional presence. Must be comfortable working with senior level executives in client organizations.
- Undergraduate degree a minimum.
Benefits of the Opportunity:
- Work in a fun and successful team environment
- Sell market-leading strategic marketing solutions from an industry leader
- A blue-chip client list of Fortune 500 organizations as well as mid-market companies
- Opportunity to grow book of business both through repeat sales with existing Pharmaceutical and Life Science clients as well as opportunities to expand client base, particularly in the mid-market pharma segment and other players in the healthcare ecosystem
- Opportunity to work for a fast-paced, innovative company who is a leader in Healthcare IT and who is committed to delivering high-value solutions to pharmaceutical and life sciences companies
- Work in dynamic healthcare and life sciences industry
|Location:||United States |
|Headquarters:||1100 Park Place|
San Mateo, CA 94403