Sales Executive WaterSmart
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED WaterSmart is a venture backed software startup currently seeking a Sales Executive to build our business and manage accounts in the Western U.S. The ideal candidate will be a charismatic individual who can initiate, develop and build lasting relationships with water utility customers to deliver WaterSmart?s value propositions of water efficiency, behavior-based customer engagement, and customer satisfaction as business solutions for our customers and prospects. The Sales Executive will have demonstrated success landing new accounts, growing existing accounts, and selling directly to large, complex organizations selling to water utilities/city governments is a plus.
The Sales Executive must demonstrate current domain expertise and the ability to quickly build a strong business pipeline and meet sales targets.
- Develop a solid well-qualified sales pipeline with utility clients.
- Identify, build relationships, and develop solutions to business problems with key decision makers and all stakeholders within targeted utility prospects.
- Work closely with CEO to drive strategies and close business with prospective clients.
- Source prospects as a "Hunter" and serve prospective clients as "Consultative Sales Professional."
- Work closely with Client Solutions, Product, and Engineering team members to structure and propose detailed multi-year business relationships.
- Meet and exceed sales goals, and be well rewarded for your efforts.
- Learn and understand client needs for delivery to product management team.
- BA/BS from a top university and/or a MBA
- Minimum 5-7 years direct sales experience, selling SaaS and/or enterprise software to VP, SVP, and C-Level Executives.
- You love identifying and understanding clients? business needs, their personal agendas and delivering world-class solutions.
- You thrive when given the opportunity to secure additional business with a client and can set and execute on a multi-year growth strategy.
- You have demonstrated the ability to manage and exceed expectations.
- You understand that a client?s satisfaction is dependent upon great customer service.
- You are at your best in a fast-paced, results driven informal environment where constant change is the norm and expectations are high.
- Traveling 60%+ of the time to meet with your clients is where you prefer to be.
- Ability to clearly leverage decision making process and market/regulatory influences in utilities.
- Proven track record meeting and exceeding ambitious sales quotas and annual goals for innovative product/services offerings that are relatively new to the market.
If you are driven, charismatic and enjoy consultative complex sales that provide clients with solutions to their issues, we want to meet you. Additionally, if you are excited by a green field opportunity in a growing industry and the chance to have an impact on the strategic direction of a formative organization, WaterSmart could be the ideal place to showcase your talents.
||San Francisco, CA 94105 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Opower for water
Beta Test / Clinical Trials
< 5M RaisedInvestors: Menlo Incubator
, Physic Ventures
, Sand Hill Angels All Jobs: at WaterSmart
|Headquarters:||San Francisco, CA 94105|
|Industry:||Cleantech / Energy|
|Company Profile:||WaterSmart provides customer engagement solutions to water utilities. The mission of WaterSmart Software is to help water utilities make it easy for their customers to save water and money. Using our software and services, utility partners make sure each consumer knows how much water their household is using, how it compares to others and how they can save water and money. Presented with information developed with the concepts of behavioral science, gamification and data visualization, consumers use water more efficiently. Even small gains in water efficiency at the household level translate into significant system-wide avoided cost savings for the utilities that deploy this least-cost conservation tool. WaterSmart utilizes a SaaS subscription model charging water utilities setup and annual fees to process data and deliver information in engaging paper-based and online formats to water consumers.|
Support WaterSmart with Social Media services