Sales Manager - Channel / BD, ANZ Splunk
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Job Description: That's a cool job! I want it!
This position will work as part of the Splunk Sales and BD team to accelerate the company's growth in existing markets and to develop new market opportunities. This person will have primary responsibility for driving revenue-generating activities with current partners and leverage new Splunk product functionality and generate significant direct and indirect revenue.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Work with reseller channel partners and Sales teams (Regional Sales Managers, Technical Consultants and Geo Sales Reps) promoting cooperative selling to enterprise.
- Meeting and exceeding set sales quotas while adhering to Splunk's sales rules of engagement.
- Sell Splunk into our strategic partner accounts by identifying new use cases across the enterprise
- Structure and negotiate various partnership agreements
- Drive go-to-market activities with partners
- Aggressively work to maximize partner total sales potential through best practices, training and support.
Requirements: I've already done that or have that!
- 7-10 years of sales / channel or business development; strategic account sales experience
- Hands-on, field-based technical experience a plus i.e. solutions architect or sales engineering
- Experience selling software products and services to large, enterprises
- Must have excellent verbal communication / presentation skills
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high growth company
- Someone who can both define strategy and drive execution of new business initiatives â€" someone who can â€˜figure it out' and â€˜get it done'
- A strong, verifiable track record of managing complex, revenue generating relationships
- Referencable relationships with relevant technology companies
- Experience defining, implementing and managing go-to-market activities
- Technical understanding of various IT architectures, data center operations and cloud services
- Ability to effectively lead cross-functional teams
Education: Got it!
- B.S. / B.A. required, technical majors a plus, i.e. engineering, computer science
Splunk software has become a platform for machine data!
Splunk now has over 600 employees worldwide, with headquarters in San Francisco, an office in Cupertino, CA and 10+ offices around the world.
We've built a phenomenal foundation for success with a proven leadership team, highly passionate employees and unique patented software. We invite you to help us continue our drive to define a new industry and become part of an innovative, and disruptive software company.
Benefits & Perks: Wow! This is really cool!
We offer attractive and competitive salary & benefits package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Benefits includes but not limited to Health Care, Dental, Life Insurance, stock award, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 3 weeks of PTO, paid sick leave, catered lunches on Monday etcâ€¦
This isn't a job â€" it's a life changer â€" are you ready?
Interested parties should apply directly at Splunk career site http://www.splunk.com/view/careers/SP-CAAAAGG?
Please quote the reference in the email subject.
To all recruitment agencies: Splunk does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Splunk employees or any other company location. Splunk is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED