Sales Manager, Customer Services Sales Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Sales Manager, Customer Services Sales
As a member of the Palo Alto Networks Global Customer Services team, the successful Service Sales professional will be responsible for partnering with major account managers to sell value added services into major accounts. These services include Technical Account Managers, Education, and Professional Services. The successful candidate will be employing world-class account management, collaboration and strategic selling skills to identify cross-selling and up-selling opportunities, within these major accounts. The successful candidate should be a highly competent presenter, with a demonstrable track record in selling services to C level executives. The position reports into the VP of Global Customer Services, with a matrix reporting structure into the VP of Americas Sales.
The person in this role will be supporting a large team of sales reps initially and must be a team player and be able to sell through a direct sales team and channel partners. Proven experience selling services to large enterprise companies and successful results working in a sales overlay role in a similar company is required.
Domestic travel is required and International travel may be required as necessary. It is desirable that the candidate has knowledge of network infrastructure based security appliances, including but not limited to: Firewalls, SSL/IPSec VPNs, Security Proxies and Caches. Candidates should also have practical knowledge of routing and switching products that will be installed adjacent to the Palo Alto Networks appliances.
- BS technical degree or equivalent
- 10+ years of above quota services sales experience
- Self motivated and detail oriented
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
- Enterprise sales experience, with an actionable rolodex of decision makers
- Superb organizational and prioritization skills
- 'Whatever it takes' attitude and motivation to deliver above quota performance
- Prior startup experience, experience being one of the first services sales person into an organization
- Experience defining and building a services sales organization
- Experience working with Channel partners and understanding of a channel centric go to market approach.
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED