Sales Manager, Japan Splunk
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Responsibilities: I can do that!
Desired Skills & Experience
- Consistently deliver aggressive license, support and service revenue targets â€" commitment to the number and to deadlines
- Territory mapping, account planning and opportunity management
- Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and ROI
- Work with partners for maximum effectiveness
- Leverage sales engineering and in-house as well as partner services resources
- Use our sales methodology and processes effectively
- Understand how to leverage both international and domestic colleagues to expand deal size and value to the customer
- Good corporate citizen â€" two way flow of relevant and timely information; work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources
- Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, particularly product management and marketing
Requirement: I've already got that!
- Ability to grow and scale upward with the company
- 5+ years experience gained from large software vendor is a MUST
- 10+ years direct and channel selling experience to large enterprises
- Very comfortable in the â€œCâ€ suite with a track record of closing software licensing deals
- Strong executive presence and polish
- Forecasting commitments and forecasting accuracy
- Exceptional management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
- Able to work independently and remotely from other members of your team and corporate
- Relevant software industry experience in IT systems, enterprise or infrastructure management
- Use CRM systems (Sales Force) extensively
- Track record of success and knowledge with prospects and customers in the defined territory
- Good command of written and spoken English and Japanese
- Travel required: 20%+
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Education: Got it!
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, computing related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Strong business and technical acumen
- Able to communicate effectively to technical and business audiences
- Well organized with a healthy sense of urgency
- Able to set, communicate, and meet aggressive deadlines and milestones
- Driven, motivated, and a team player
Benefits & Perks: Wow! This is really cool!
We offer attractive and competitive salary & benefits package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Benefits includes but not limited to Health Care, Dental, Life Insurance, Equity award, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 3 weeks of PTO, paid sick leave, catered lunches on Monday etcâ€¦
This isn't a job â€" it's a life changer â€" are you ready?
Interested parties should apply with their full resume including their current/expected salary and date of availability directly at Splunk career site http://www.splunk.com/view/careers/SP-CAAAAGG?
Please quote the reference in the email subject.
To all recruitment agencies: Splunk does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Splunk employees or any other company location. Splunk is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. Those not invited for interviews within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and will file for future openings.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED