Sales Manager Broncus Technologies, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED The Sales Manager is responsible for selling the LungPoint Planning and Virtual Bronchoscopic Navigation (VBN) systems primarily to the Interventional Pulmonologist (IP) and their affiliated medical center(s). The LungPoint technology utilizes proprietary image analysis algorithms based upon 3D reconstruction of a high resolution CT scan to accurately guide users to an entry point on the airway wall or to lesions in or near the airway. The Company believes that the LungPoint VBN system provides the IP with a better solution for early diagnosis of lung cancer lesions and is an advantage over Trans Bronchial Needle Aspiration (TBNA) and Transthoracic Needle Aspiration (TTNA). The selling approach includes both a capital sales component and disposable devices. We are currently looking for 2 sales managers to cover the West Coast and Mid-West regions.
Sales Representative Profile;
1. Track record of award winning medical sales experience in a highly competitive environment.
2. Experienced in selling medical capital equipment for procedure based applications and/or endoscopic/endovascular devices.
3. Success in launching new technologies for new procedures.
4. Hands on experience in providing verbal technical instructions to a physician in a procedure.
5. Candidate must have possess level of integrity, superior processing and communication skills, be success oriented, organized, creative, high energy, and demonstrate persistence to obtain goals and objectives
6. Knowledge of thoracic/pulmonary anatomy and existing relationships with pulmonologists & thoracic surgeons.
7. Potential candidate may have worked for GE, Phillips, Siemens, J&J, Boston Scientific, Medtronic, Covidien, Olympus, Stryker, or Abbott Vascular. Broncus has a long and rich history of product innovation focused on addressing the unmet needs of patients with lung diseases including asthma, emphysema and lung cancer.
Today, Broncus designs, manufacturers and markets the LungPoint navigation system, which enables physicians to plan bronchoscopic procedures, and then navigate to precise locations in the lungs to diagnose and treat lung cancers. The LungPoint system utilizes proprietary image analysis algorithms to construct 3D images from high resolution CT scan data and then accurately guide users to precise locations within the lungs. In addition, Broncus has developed and is selling the FleXNeedle?, which allows tissue sampling for diagnosis in hard to reach locations within the lungs. The unique flexibility of this biopsy needle enables the acquisition of tissue samples in areas of the lung not accessible with currently available products.
||Mountain View, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED