Sales Manager Rearden Commerce
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Interested in this opportunity?
- Apply Now! Will take less than 5 minutes
- Refer a friend (by e-mail) to this job opportunity
Deem, Inc. delivers Commerce-as-a-Service to businesses enabling them to save, sell and syndicate resulting in lower costs, increased revenue and enhanced customer loyalty. Over the past year, more than $6.5 billion of relevant commerce transactions occurred across Deem. Deem is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
Be part of something big and play a key role in driving success at Deem! We are looking for high energy professionals with lots of enthusiasm and proven experience in addressing challenges. Take advantage of our broad value proposition as you communicate our one-of-a-kind offerings throughout our channels.
The Sales Manager is responsible for selling Deem offerings and services through indirect channels in the travel & expense industry, specifically, Deem@Work. They will drive thje success in current and potential channels that will provide the best results of the assigned territory.
- Achieve sales objectives primarily through sales to new customers and also through sales of additional services to existing customers
- Identify sales opportunities through direct prospecting, lead follow up, networking and partner relationships
- Manage sales process through qualification, needs analysis, product demonstration, negotiation and close
- Work closely with pre-sales team to develop effective sales strategies
- Develop a high level understanding about Deem products and services
- Maintains an effective business, sales and marketing plan for assigned territory
- Have a deep understanding of the territory, marketplace, competitive offerings and other business issues relevant to the position
- Use effective time and territory management to maximize results by consistently maintaining a reasonable number of new weekly face-to-face prospect meetings
- Build solid relationships with third party vendors to increase direct selling opportunities
- Respond to RFPs/RFIs, coordinating and organizing input from multiple sources within Deem
- Properly forecast monthly, quarterly and annual revenue numbers for assigned territory
- Document daily sales activities in sales force automation tool, prepare reports, manage pipeline and perform other tasks necessary to drive sales revenue and communicate activities to sales management
- Be an active team player on the sales team and throughout Deem to help meet company objectives
- Provide feedback from field experience to sales management as well as internal cross-functional teams with matters regarding to product, selling, competitive, etc.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 3+ years successful business-to-business software or web-based solution sales experience, preferably of travel and expense to travel, procurement, and finance departments
- Documented success achieving and exceeding assigned quotas
- Consultative sales training
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Creative problem solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on persuasion and presentation abilities
- Clear verbal communication skills
- Sales experience with financial/accounting applications is a strong plus
- Posses a strong business acumen
- Excellent PC and Internet skills, including experience using Microsoft Office, Outlook, sales force automation tools and web presentation applications (Webex, Placeware, etc.)
- Comfortable working remotely from home
- Ability to travel between 25% to 35%
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED