Sales Operations Analyst, EMEA Splunk
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Job Description: That's a cool job! I want it!
The Sales Operations Analyst will be responsible for day-to-day support of Splunk's EMEA field sales organization. Primary tasks will consist of managing the â€œQuote to Orderâ€ process, obtaining necessary approvals and maintaining information in Salesforce.com.
Responsibilities: I can do that!
- Responsible for day-to-day support of Splunk's EMEA field sales organization.
- Able to prioritize, organize, problem-solve and work with numerous contacts under tight deadlines.
- Will report to the VP of Sales Operations (based in the U.S.) with strong dotted-line reporting structure to the VP of EMEA Sales Organization (based in the U.K.).
- 10-15% travel
Process & Reporting:
- Supervise the end to end â€œQuote to Orderâ€ process which includes overall governance, auditing, approvals and timely turnaround of quotes for our customers and prospects.
- Work with accounting to ensure orders are complete and when necessary follow up with sales to gather additional information to process the order.
- Update sales hierarchy and business rules for lead flow and opportunity management as required.
- Provide administrative support for price-books as necessary.
- Manage EMEA sales reporting and analytics, including the weekly sales dashboard. Most reporting is created and managed within Salesforce.com.
- Coordinate with multiple departments regarding sales metrics and initiatives.
- Reconcile amount of orders submitted from sales to the reported bookings and revenue received from finance.
- Assist the VP of EMEA with forecasting process and management forecast calls.
Requirements: I've already got that!
- Provide basic Salesforce.com training to new and existing sales reps.
- Communicate and train the sales team on quote and order process in addition to system training.
Education: Got it!
- At least 5 years of relevant sales operations experience in technology industry.
- Ability to interface in a team environment with various levels of management and in multiple time zones/countries.
- Self-motivated, independent, willing to work under pressure and good team player.
- Must be detail oriented with a strong sense of process.
- Experience working in/amongst a growing sales team.
- Excellent communication skills â€" verbal and written. Must effectively communicate process and procedure changes to the sales organization and ensure training & compliance.
- Salesforce.com and MS Excel proficiency required.
- College degree required, Business Management or Business Administration preferred.
Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Machine data is a fast growing and pervasive part of â€œbig dataâ€-- generated by every component of IT infrastructures, applications, mobile phone location data, website clickstreams, social data, RFID and much more.
Splunk is focused specifically on the challenges and opportunity of effectively managing massive amounts of machine data, and providing a next-generation platform for powerful new applications. Since shipping its software in 2006, Splunk now has over 4,000 customers in over 80 countries around the world. These organizations are using Splunk to harness the power of their machine data for application management, IT operations and infrastructure management, cyber security, compliance, web intelligence, business analytics and more. Innovation is in our DNA â€" from technology to the way we do business.
Splunk software has become a platform for machine data!
Splunk now has over 500 employees worldwide, with headquarters in San Francisco, an office in Cupertino, CA and 8 offices around the world.
We've built a phenomenal foundation for success with a proven leadership team, highly passionate employees and unique patented software. We invite you to help us continue our drive to define a new industry and become part of an innovative, and disruptive software company.
Benefits & Perks: Wow! This is really cool!
Medical, full company paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts, Commuter Accounts, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(k), 3 weeks of PTO and sick leave. Our work environments vary by location however we believe in hosting amenities and fun activities to fuel our energy. You may find fully stocked micro kitchens, catered lunches on Mondays and breakfast on Fridays, basketball hoops, ping pong, arcade games, BBQ's, soccer and â€œFun Fridaysâ€.
This isn't a job â€" it's a life changer â€" are you ready?
To all recruitment agencies: Splunk does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Splunk employees or any other company location. Splunk is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Splunk is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.ÂÂÂ
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED