Sales Operations Analyst Sparta Systems
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED The Sales Operations Analyst will be responsible for day to day sales administration, reporting and analysis to include:
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. CRM administration working with marketing programs for lead generation, sale forecasting, pipeline reporting and analysis.
2. Management of sales process business rules (i.e., opportunity management and report, pricing, etc.) in Sparta?s CRM solution
3. Analysis of historical data and trends working with finance and marketing.
4. Project management of Request for Proposal and Request for Information initiatives
5. Assist sales leaders in the development of sales territories
6. Administering pricing in the Sparta?s CRM solution
7. Order management and contract processing working with finance
8. On-boarding of new sales representatives
9. Managing off-site team meetings
10. Creating Power Point presentations for operation/board meetings
11. Setting up WebEx conferences
1. 3+ years administrative experience in a Business Administration, Operations, Sales, or Support environment.
2. BA/BS or equivalent experience.
3. Excellent logical, presentation, interpersonal communication, and organizational skills.
4. Ability to clearly communicate thoughts and ideas in person, over the telephone, and in written correspondence (email, letters, proposals and agreements).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Strong XL, PPT & other MS software experience.
2. Strong organization skills.
3. Ability to multi-task.
4. Strong communication skills with sales personalities.
5. Pro-active thinking.
6. Handles both tactical and strategic assignments.
7. Good interpersonal skill to work with finance, marketing, product management and development.
8. Can run a project without close supervision and escalate issues using good discretion.
||Holmdel Corporate Plaza |
2137 Highway 35
Holmdel, NJ 07733
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED