Sales Operations Analyst - London MuleSoft
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
SALES OPERATIONS ANALYST - LONDON
Do you have a passion for enabling Sales success? Do you thrive under tight time constraints and strive to consistently exceed expectations?
MuleSoft seeks a hard-working and creative Sales Operations Analyst who will work to continuously improve the efficiency and effectiveness of reporting and processes and help enable our sales organization to be even more successful.
You will have senior executive level exposure and provide critical sales operations and analytical support not only to the Sales team, but to the company as a whole. You will be reporting to the Senior Manager of Operations, work closely with the VP of EMEA sales, receive guidance from the SVP of Worldwide Sales and CFO, and will be involved in every sales transaction in the company.
- Deal support and closing
- Oversee data quality in Salesforce â€" leads, opportunities, contracts, notes/attachments, territory assignments, etc.
- Maintain and develop necessary dashboards and reports in salesforce.com. Proactively diagnose the reporting and analytics requirements of the sales team; design and deliver reporting to meet their requirements
- Create ad hoc sales reports & templates quickly and easily at the request of Sr. Management
- Implement basic sales operations processes both in salesforce.com and on a sales organization needs basis, develop and manage the sales order management process.
- Manage business and technical issues as they arise and ensure a prompt resolution
- Build and execute EMEA sales strategy with EMEA management team
- Work with our marketing analytics team to drive processes for lead generation and follow-up
- Review mutual non-disclosure agreements
- Organize and prioritize legal needs of EMEA team and facilitate process with Legal Team in San Francisco headquarters
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Have a college degree with top academic performance (strong preference for GPA of 3.5 and above)
- At least two years of work experience in sales operations a strong plus and results that demonstrate your exceptional intellect, career choices, and personal ambition, required
- Knowledge and love of Salesforce.com
- Have outstanding attention to detail
- Effectively interact with a broad array of people, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be willing to consistently educate co-workers on how to make themselves more productive with our set of tools
- Be highly productive and organized â€" you consistently impress people with your output and tenacity
- Experience working in early stage companies and knowledge of the software industry is a plus
MuleSoft is a well-funded, explosive-growth company on a mission to connect data and applications within and between organizations as easily as Facebook connects people. As SaaS, mobile and Big Data converge, enterprises face a choice: become overwhelmed by the resulting explosion of connections or seize the opportunity to gain competitive advantage. MuleSoft's platform is helping to create the winners, with big name customers like BMW, Wal-Mart and Nokia. Over 3,000 companies and 100,000 developers use our products and we power integrations with leading SaaS companies such as Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Workday and Box.
We're building a great company, filled with exceptional people who challenge and inspire each other. Are you looking for a fast-paced environment with a huge market opportunity and unlimited growth potential? If you want to have a big impact on our success, love working in high performing teams, and have the track record to prove it, we want to meet you!
To all recruitment agencies: MuleSoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to MuleSoft employees or any other company location. MuleSoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Investors: Hummer Winblad Venture Partners
, Lightspeed Venture Partners
, Sapphire Ventures All Jobs: at MuleSoft
|Headquarters:||30 Maiden Lane|
San Francisco, CA 94108
|Company Profile:||MuleSoft is an explosive growth, well-funded software startup. Our award-winning products have been downloaded over 1.5 million times, and more than 2,500 organizations are using them in production, including big-dog companies like Walmart.com, Nestle, Honeywell, DHL, as well as 5 of the world's top 10 banks. In 2009 we grew revenues 152 and quadrupled our product offering.
We are laser-focused on making life easier for developers and IT. Our products are built on Mule ESB and Apache Tomcat, open source projects that are being downloaded and used by millions of people worldwide. Today's developers are looking for simplicity and freedom from the bloated legacy Java "stacks" that were built over a decade ago. They need middleware that embraces today's web-centric approaches, including dynamic languages, mobile, and the cloud. This new lightweight approach is fundamentally changing the industry, and we are leading that movement -- we call it Web Middleware.
At MuleSoft, our singular mission is to build a great company with a brilliant team of colleagues. If you think you can make a huge difference and are ready to show us, we want to meet you.|
Support MuleSoft with Social Media services